+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wanting to start/join a Mother's Group - Springfield, Augustine Heights, Brookwater..

Hello Ladies,
    I just had a baby on the 9th of January, 2013 and I am wanting to start/join a Mother's Group with babies of similar ages.
    Totally ok if you have older kids too.
    I live in Bellbird Park so I am looking for mums around the following areas: Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Brookwater, Augustine Heights, etc.
    Please reply if you are interested
    Jacqui-Lea

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wanting to start/join a Mother's Group - Springfield, Augustine Heights, Brookwater..

Bump :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

This will be set up by your child health nurse... See link

http://www.cyh.com/SubContent.aspx?p=144

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all mummies!!!
    I have recently moved to the greenbank area, my eldest goes to school at forest lake so i spend my spare time shopping around springfield lakes area, I have 2 other children a daughter who is 2 and a son who will be 1 at the end of the month, since i have moved out this way I rarely get to have catch ups and coffee with my friends and their children, I also have currently taken up study, while trying to find the time to landscape out new home, I am rather busy, but would love for my children to interact with other children their own age, my friends all have older ones and work full time. while I am mostly busy it would be great for me and my children to get out and about a regular day each week or so, I am a social person but am also very shy when it comes to meeting new people, I am only 30 too young to be boring!!
    let me know if your interested
    thanks shan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    did you end up finding a play group?? my daughter is 7 months old and i am really interested in meeting up with people as well. i have just recently moved to this area.
    my personal email is mel_baynes@live.com.au if you want to email me.
    thanks heaps
    Melissa :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I have a 3 month old and two kiddies at school. Since having the new bub and not being at work im pretty keen on getting out there and meeting some mums for coffee and catch ups. I live in Springfield Lakes so if your keen, please feel free to message me.
    Kylie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    Im 26 with 2 kiddies miss nearly 3 going on 16 and mr 'there's no such thing as slow down' 19month old.
    Would be very keen to meet up sometime.
    I work full time but have Wednesdays off.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm Katie, I'm in Bellbird Park and would love to join a mother's group - I'm 27 with two littlies, Amelia who is 18 months and Xavi who is 3 months. If anyone is interested please feel free to send me an email - katieransley@gmail.com!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Katie. Would you like to meet up tomorrow about 11am at a playground somewhere nearby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I will be at Orion water park from about 9am tomorrow until 11ish.
    Anyone keen to come down would be great to meet you