+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Australia Day

What do you normally do?

I'm having a bit of an argument with my partner because my friends engagement party is on this day! He usually has a big party with all his w@nker friends getting drunk, probably urinating in the pool :/ god knows! And I'm unaustralian because I'm asking him to attend this?!

1- I don't find getting ridiculously drunk Australian
    2- I don't want to be around idiots 27 weeks pregnant!

I think Australia Day means a BBQ, maybe a beer or two and the beach or something like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We go to the beach

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    OP, Id go to your friends engagement party and leave DP with his mates. Everyones happy My brother has a big shindig with his mates every Australia Day...massive event for them which none of them remember the next day Lol

I dont do anything. I stopped going to the foreshore fireworks when I was old enough to drive and realised there was no way in hell I could be bothered dealing with the traffic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think we will either go on a family picnic or go to the beach. Just have to get a UV tent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Australia Day

Picnic with some friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Australia Day

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    OP, Id go to your friends engagement party and leave DP with his mates. Everyones happy My brother has a big shindig with his mates every Australia Day...massive event for them which none of them remember the next day Lol

I dont do anything. I stopped going to the foreshore fireworks when I was old enough to drive and realised there was no way in hell I could be bothered dealing with the traffic.
    This is why I'm annoyed I suggested he have a party before the baby comes & I go on my own... He hasn't organised a thing so I asked him to come he was like yeah okay then I hear him say I was nagging him

I am totally into a BBQ at beach with a tent! Sounds devine.