+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default First pregnancy

Hi All,

I was just wondering how you all felt and what symptoms you had when you first found out you are pregnant! DH and I have been trying for baby no.1 since May 2012. I feel different this month and think that I may be pregnant but I am too scared to do a pregancy test as I just don't want to see another negative. How did you guys cope whilst you may or may not be pregnant!?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Each BFN had me really deflated, that's for sure

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First pregnancy

Have u had a BFN yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: First pregnancy

We had been trying since m/c Sept 2011. Each month I promised myself I wouldny test unless af was late because I didn't want the heart break of a bfn. We finally got our bfp this month, af was 5 days late before I tested. Goodluck to you :babydust:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First pregnancy

We were trying for 7 months before we conceived. By that stage, I never expected to actually get a BFP. Symptom wise, I felt exactly the same as other months, all the same aches, pains, twinges. The only difference was that I had a headache for 4 days and lots of milky cm.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    when I fell pregnant I felt so tired I'd almost fall asleep at my desk at work. My boobs also became very sensitive. Aside from those two main physical symptoms I just had a gut feeling. My first pregnancy test came back negative so waited another week, tested again and got a positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First pregnancy

I didn't fall pregnant for 2 and a half years. When the dr told me I was pregnant, I didn't believe him, as I had no symptoms til about 10-11 weeks in. I just suffered a butt load of fatigue. Then my nipples started to feel kind of sore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My only difference was my boobs started feeling sore around 11dpo and then I was peeing ALL THE TIME at 13dpo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First pregnancy

I mostly felt the same as all of the other months that I had BFN's. I did get a few little dizzy spells but I had been out surfing and put it down to water in my ears. The only other thing that made me think it was a possibility was that when I had sex with DH around AF being due, certain positions didn't hurt like they normally would at that time of the month. After getting my BFP I found out more about cervical positioning

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first symptoms were tiredness pretty much from conception, boobs were so sensitive and sore days after conception and about a week after conception I had a slight aversion to dairy. Goodluck!