Closed Thread
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy wobbler wedding day!!!! Be sure to comeback and fill us in! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh! Its beens so long since I posted! All is well with me, so much more of the wedding organised and I have a pap test on Tuesday. Organising blood tests for vaccinations then and DF will also get blood test and boosters with me. We both need to get a flu shot and I just realised that if I need boosters we may need to wait 3 months! So glad we are doing all of this 4 months before the wedding.

No one knows we this level of planning. I told my BF we are going to ttc in May but I don't think she thinks we are both taking menevit/elevit or getting boosters. We are down to our last 5 condoms! When we moved 5 months ago there were so many I thought we'd never get through them LOL sorry tmi!

GOODLUCK WOBBLER!! Hope you and DF have an amazing day and its magical!!

Does anyone else get the digital tests? I had some pg tests in the bathroom cupboard and each time I have used one (in case of late period I am like clock work) I have always been left squinting!! So I thought I'll just get something that TELLS me!

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hope your wedding day was amazing Wobbler!
    Hope everyone has had a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Small vent which I'm sure a lot of you will understand, I just want AF to show so I know what my body is doing. A week late now!

Sprinkelle I just have FRER but I keep going through them cause I'm discovering poas is addictive! Going to save the digital for when I know I'm UTD cause thought that would be nice to give to DH to tell him. Plus I think is go broke using digitals ATM lol!

Have a great Monday ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac- tell me about it! Today I am 2 weeks late and trying not to stress! I just keep myself busy doing other things (eg I'm going through my bathroom cupboard and finding lots of beauty samples and "pampering myself" so I have something to look forward to every day, rather than another day and no AF).

Also, we were thinking TTC in July and now thinking October as I am going on holiday July or August and a few job related reasons. I am worries that ill be 31 when TTC but I'm still excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo opks showed up today...now hurry up AF so I can use them!

Azimuth I think you just gotta go with the time that suits you! I'm getting so excited to start but have to keep reminding myself that there are reasons why we are waiting till July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Lilac- tell me about it! Today I am 2 weeks late and trying not to stress! I just keep myself busy doing other things (eg I'm going through my bathroom cupboard and finding lots of beauty samples and "pampering myself" so I have something to look forward to every day, rather than another day and no AF).

Also, we were thinking TTC in July and now thinking October as I am going on holiday July or August and a few job related reasons. I am worries that ill be 31 when TTC but I'm still excited.
    Azimuth, I have just turned 37 and have just started ttc for first time ever so you are not alone :-)

AF for me is due around a week from tomorrow but as it is my first month off the pill I don't really know for sure when it will come,......(hopefully not at all ;-)
    I am hoping we are one of the lucky couples who conceive straight away but don't really know if we bd'd often enough or at the right times....I bought a pack of 3 tests which are meant to be early detection ones so think I will try on the day I THINK af is due......

i think dh is getting used to the fact that we need a bit of a roster hahaha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't even thought how I would break the news to dh when I get a bfp. Any creative suggestions???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH really really wants to be with me when I find out. So no surprises for him. But I have some ideas on how to announce it to my parents, Facebook, etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (15-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hoping to announce at our wedding at the end of August. DF though, I am not sure. He won't be with me when I find out though. I want to take a very relaxed approach until next year (if not pregnant by then) and if we aren't then I am sure we will probably starting counting days and ticking charts.

AFM AF just left the building after her usual 4 day stay filled with misery lol. This time next month after AF we will be starting!!! (pending immunisation boosters!).

Going to doctor tomorrow. Eek!

As for the digitals! I was hoping to use them to prevent myself for being a poas-aholic!