Closed Thread
Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks everyone - the boys are much better now. Not looking forward to winter because of cold/flu season but oh well!

Regarding the men being less than thrilled about DTD every day/second day - yep. Same here and we aren't even TTC yet - am getting a little worried that we will miss the window when the time comes. When we conceived the twins we were newly engaged and at it everyday!

A little be exciting to see how little time there is left on my ticker

Thanks
    Reviews
    good to hear that the boys are doing better
    Have the sniffles today, was freezing yesterday although DF will go against me, he loved the cold in our UK winters I on the other hand hated it. AS long as I am not sniffling at my wedding, don't want to be making a mess of my nice makeup lol.

Don't get these guys lol, until we moved overseas we did that after 6 months of dating he was happy to go every day twice a day even and now I get I'm tired sorry lol, he is making a effort and being cooperative as I kept saying you don't get PG off one go and if we didn't it was more his fault then mine. It might have been me putting a bit much stress on him by saying that and I regretted it cause it didn't come out nice and never mentioned it again. I know as soon as the wedding is over and there are sleep ins for 3 weeks that he will be more then happy to BD except wrong part of the month, my reason for wanting to get pg now days before the wedding, next time I O we will both be back at work me nights mon-thurs him morn/arvo/night mon-sun any day any shift.

3 days till wedding, still not completely stressed yet, off for beauty treatments this morning then hair tonight and rehearsal tomorrow then making sure things are packed friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How exciting Wobblermummy! I hope you had a great time getting pampered! your sniffles are gone for the wedding.

Men! I swear they all just think they have "super sperm" all will be fine! Mine thinks because he made twins all will be fine. He seems to forget it took us 4 months of trying before we fell - and we were at it everyday!
    That being said we weren't the healthiest of people back then so who knows. Will have to just wait and see I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    The pampering was amazing and just come back from having my hair done now and its blonder again and shiny and smooth DF dad just rung to say BIL is now not bringing a date grrr he had the opportunity 3 weeks ago to tell us that not now when we have spent $130 for someone to not be there. I don't care now she is on the seating plan i'm not wasting more time and paper redoing the seating plan so ****ed off its just rude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler my cousin rang up the night before the wedding asking if it would be ok to just stay for drinks/canapés as he had another wedding reception to go to
    I have a big extended family and he was one of 4 cousins (out of 30ish) that I invited. When he got married years later he did apologise but at that point in time he just didn't "get it".

OMG I am breaking out in pimples like nobodies business! Not on my face so at least I can hide with clothes but still!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Azimuth, since I've been off the pill my pimples have only gotten worse. And they are on my face. Ugh! When I was on the pill I had such nice skin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had perfect skin till went to the UK and it went bad then, hoped it would clear up here but didn't stress kept it bad and as soon as i got my implant out it was worse so not fair I never had pimples as a teenager i had perfect skin so don't know why i have skin I never used to have its not fair at almost 31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How frustrating wobblermummy, especially since you've already paid!

My skins been a bit worse since coming off the pill. Very annoying!
    Still no AF for me too, so just getting comfy in limbo land lol. I did order some OPKs and HPTs last night though, so looking forward to having a play with them when they arrive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, is anyone else getting super impatient now? My turn to TTC seems so close but so far away at the same time. I'm itching to start a TTC diary.
    Hurry up July!! Who is starting to TTC soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had May and June but due to a FIFO roster change it's pulled up to next week! Now I'm nervous !!!!!! If it doesn't happen next week who knows when we will get the chance again ! Argh nerve racking