Closed Thread
Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you, now officially on holidays yay have 1 month off now and so happy with that can sleep at night get up in the morning and be normal person lol. I got a bottle of moet from the ward this morning before I left for hols. No idea when DF is home from work today, pretty sure he will be too tired to BD I said we needed to try every 2nd day and now at cd16 O must be coming soon now, will have to try tomorrow and sunday or monday. Putting all into this being a successful month and being as fertile as my parents. Was going through all the in-depth things people do and monitor to get PG now with my mum and she laughed my parents got PG 4 times not knowing O day and they never needed more then that 1 month of TTC each time and my dad was the same as DF and worked 16 hr night/day shifts so if they were able to do it just hope our genes are willing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend I am cleaning vases for tables, friends 30th and a few more wedding things,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems quiet in here...

Wobbler - eek your wedding day is almost here! Not long now!

Everyone- Do your families or friends know you are TTC this year?
    When you do get pregnant will you tell family before 12 weeks?

Went to Drs about other stuff and mentioned how AF is late (but I'm not pregnant and not TTC for another 3-4 months) and she said give it another month and AF turns up. She also mentioned stress may cause me to skip a period or just my body taking time to sort itself out. I don't think I'm stressed, I'm busy but I enjoy what I do, so who knows?

Most frustrating thing is I have no clue when AF will turn up and I have some lovely white/light coloured skirts and pants that I am too afraid to wear lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi, I kinda joined in then disappeared last week - both of my twins were admitted to hospital on Tuesday last week (within 12 hours of each other!) we spent 4 days there! So very glad they are in the mend now!
    Has keep my mind off impatiently waiting though! Lol

Do our family and friends now we're TTC this year? - my bestie and my mums group know. My mother knows its this year, just not exactly when.

Will we tell family before 12 weeks? - No, last time when I found I was preg I was still living at home so thought it was pointless to try hide it. This time I want to do a cute little announcement lol

Azimuth - I hear you about not knowing when to expect AF! I went off the pill in June last year. My cycles since then were 70, 50, 38, 99. As for this cycle - who knows! My GP told me to lose weight and see if that helps. Which I know I need to do anyway but other than that she wasn't concerned. Easy for her - she's the one who's trying to get UTD with a dodgy cycle!
    Hope you can make some sense of yours soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobblermummy...you must be getting so excited with your wedding being so close!

Twinniemumma so glad your little ones are on the mend!

We aren't telling anyone we are TTC except my bestie cause she is an absolute wealth of knowledge on TTC so I've needed to pick her brain!
    We haven't really talked about when we will tell people. I imagine family and close friends we will tell early on then everyone else near the 12 week mark.

Azimuth I think I'm understanding your frustration with cycles. My first two off the pill were good, both 30 days. Onto cycle 3 and I have no idea what's happening! AF was due yesterday but so far nothing. No symptoms this month or anything either! And I was going to start using OPKs this month too so I could figure out when stuff was happening and if I'm O'ing yet but guess I'm in limbo land for now

Hope everyone else is well!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi we are TTC in May but I've been using Maybe Baby this month to watch for Ferning. Anyone else use Maybe Baby? It said I ovulated the day after the end of my period- does that sound right? Next month when we actually start trying I will use clear blue OPKs and thermometer too, but does it sound right?

Thanks! For all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinnieMumma View Post
    Hi, I kinda joined in then disappeared last week - both of my twins were admitted to hospital on Tuesday last week (within 12 hours of each other!) we spent 4 days there! So very glad they are in the mend now!
    Sorry to hear about your sick kiddies, hope they stay well now.

Feels so weird that the wedding is almost here but so looking forward to it after the last 16 months of waiting now Just cannot wait to relax on the boat and on the beach

My body took ages to work itself out. And now cause i have been waiting so long for this time to come its going slow. cd20 and still no O in sight hurry up already so can get there and get inline with everyone else on a tww lol.

Welcome Bebedayz, sounds a lil wrong O is a few days after AF finishes .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to any new people :-)
    i too have not been on here for a bit and I am sure I have missed a lot of stuff, but just trying to catch up...
    Any baby news for anyone yet?
    i am trying to get dh to bd every 2nd day and you would think that would be easy but noooooo lol!
    Isn't that every man's dream????
    Bought myself a pack of 3 first response tests the other day......af due in exactly two weeks.....dying to try out the tests :-D They are meant to be one of the most sensitive tests and able to give a result 5or6 days out but I will at least wait until af is due before testing. Still a couple more bd sessions yet :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Hi we are TTC in May but I've been using Maybe Baby this month to watch for Ferning. Anyone else use Maybe Baby? It said I ovulated the day after the end of my period- does that sound right? Next month when we actually start trying I will use clear blue OPKs and thermometer too, but does it sound right?

Thanks! For all
    Unless you have a 14 day cycle that's not right.
    You should generally ovulate mid cycle, so go from the first day of last AF and if you have a 28 day cycle TTC from day 12 after AF to day 16 after AF.
    The day after AF finishing and ovulating is near impossible unless you have a 10-14 day cycle!
    Good luck though

Thanks
    Reviews
    TwinnieMumma- that is awful - hope the kids are feeling better! And you too - I imagine that would be very stressful!

Lilac -I was going to use some OPKs as well this month but since no AF... Lol

Thanks for sharing about cycles - DH doesn't quite know how to help/what to say when I mention it, and Google is not so great. Sounds like it just takes a little while for some people ( like me) to get back in the swing of things. We are a bit older than some of you guys (30 + 35) so think my Dr is just trying to be helpful.

We won't tell anyone (apart from in here) until 12 weeks or later. One friend knows we are thinking about it, but that's it.

Im learning so much from all you ladies btw - ferning, OPKs, cycles going crazy - things I never knew about a few months ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Welcome to any new people :-)
    i too have not been on here for a bit and I am sure I have missed a lot of stuff, but just trying to catch up...
    Any baby news for anyone yet?
    i am trying to get dh to bd every 2nd day and you would think that would be easy but noooooo lol!
    Isn't that every man's dream????
    Bought myself a pack of 3 first response tests the other day......af due in exactly two weeks.....dying to try out the tests :-D They are meant to be one of the most sensitive tests and able to give a result 5or6 days out but I will at least wait until af is due before testing. Still a couple more bd sessions yet :-D
    You would think being offered some loving every day or every second day would be every guys delight but no it isn't, and wont be for much longer if my hormones don't cooperate and O soon lol.

People at work know we are starting ASAP and so does my sister and mum but that is it. They would know not to ask anything though until we mentioned anything. If I told anyone before 12 weeks would prob my mum besides here. Have said wont be telling friends or MIL or FIL they would get way too overly excited and go nuts lol, don't want anything jinxed.