Closed Thread
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    My Dr said no rush with the hep b either. It's good to have but not urgent.
    I also have no immunity to chicken pox, having never had them, but the Dr didn't' seem to concerned with me getting vaccinated as she said any kids will be vaccinated. Still considering a second opinion on that.
    Azimuth it can be very frustrating waiting for your body to get into the swing of things. I've only had 2 cycles off the pill and thought I had the new symptoms etc I was getting down pat, but this month has been completely different so will see what happens on the weekend when AF is due.
    Ok I am feeling a bit better about the whole immunisation thing now.

i was reading an article yesterday which said sometimes the women who have been on the pill for a long time can actually fall pregnant quicker!!!
    Guess it depends what you're reading!!!

I am so excited about talking to my doc this morning......told dh he has to be "on the job" all the time now for baby making hahaha.

I think I have already chosen everything for my future nursery hehe. A great website to look at for furniture packages is www.cots4tots.com.au. They can deliver or you can save money by picking up from a depot near you. I have read reviews about them and they all seem to be good.

Any of you gals have tips on any Internet window shopping I can do????

Last edited by FiBub76; 03-04-2013 at 06:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls - it's good to know that others have been in same situation with AF taking its time to arrive.

Fibub - babyontherun.com is good for browsing. Not sure about delivery/reviews but they have a lot on one site to take a look at.

I also love looking at etsy and wall decals too, and Pinterest for nursery ideas.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Thanks girls - it's good to know that others have been in same situation with AF taking its time to arrive.

Fibub - babyontherun.com is good for browsing. Not sure about delivery/reviews but they have a lot on one site to take a look at.

I also love looking at etsy and wall decals too, and Pinterest for nursery ideas.
    Oh thanks for that!
    Well I went to the doc this morn and all my immunity and thyroid and everything else is fine and she gave me the green light for ttc
    Yippppeeeeee :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my pre preg blood tests done today and managed to get into the dentist for a check up at very last minute which was pure luck! Just got to get my flu shot and results back and it's all go!

Try mumgo.com.au for another online shopping site

Tomorrow is my first day of testing the clear blue monitor so will let you know how it goes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay to Fibub and Lanadel. On CD14 now so just waiting for O day to come in, trying to stay positive for a happy first cycle. Would love for this to be it and no more cycles for first but. DF blew raspberries on my tummy today. Laughed at me when I shoved a pillow under my bum. Said to do whatever i thought i needed to get the goods to where they were needed lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo last shift at work for the month and hopefully O this weekend some time and then 1 week till my wedding and lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wobbler, you should be nice and relaxed in time to catch that egg. Enjoy the lead up to your big day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone has said you are so relaxed about things lol, they haven't seen how many times we have gone through things unpacked boxes of table decorations and repacked lol. Bought more lolly jars today so there is more glass to wash now too yay. Have my beauty treatments and a 1 hr massage booked on Wednesday, would be great if some sperm had found an egg by then and worked nicely together while I was all relaxed and happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Everyone has said you are so relaxed about things lol, they haven't seen how many times we have gone through things unpacked boxes of table decorations and repacked lol. Bought more lolly jars today so there is more glass to wash now too yay. Have my beauty treatments and a 1 hr massage booked on Wednesday, would be great if some sperm had found an egg by then and worked nicely together while I was all relaxed and happy
    How exciting for you! You are well prepared with booking some nice pamper sesh's for yourself. Jealous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler - best of luck for this week and next weekend. So do you have the whole month off work? Where are you honeymooning?

Lanadel- urgh blood tests, but good job getting that and dentist trip done

AFM - still waiting on AF which is 4 days late argh. At least being on the pill I knew exactly when it would arrive, this is just frustrating! I am not stressing over it (well trying not to) and have a massage booked this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend too!