Closed Thread
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have a feeling it will go really fast too! I have my twins' 2nd birthday party to organise and a cousin's wedding to go to between now and then, so I've got plety to keep me occupied

Wobblermummy - your DF isn't at work when it's time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Just quickly popping my head in to say hi! Been quite busy the last few eek or so and out of town for a few days.
    Welcome to all our newbies
    And good luck may85, Fifi and wobblermummy on officially TTC! Lots of to you and hopefully we see some BFP here soon!

AFM nothing new to report. Need to arrange my hep b vaccination at some stage. Have had it before but it apparently didn't take so I just need a booster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you LIlacThis year has just flown by so quick already. Have fun and good luck with party planning Twinnie mumma.

At least O day is before wedding, that would get me strange looks at parents hogging the bathroom so I could get my results as many people are fighting for the showers lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yah possibly gone down from 10 weeks until TTC to 7 weeks thanks to an extended cycle this month! Wooo excited ! I could go another Jan baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am wanting to start ttc but my husband wants to wait DS will be 2 in may and I am not wanting a big age gap but my husband wants to wait until we have our own house as we live with my parents because we are new to Australia. I think it would be perfect timing because my mum would be a huge help and a house for us could possibly be 18 months away!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Hi! Just quickly popping my head in to say hi! Been quite busy the last few eek or so and out of town for a few days.
    Welcome to all our newbies
    And good luck may85, Fifi and wobblermummy on officially TTC! Lots of to you and hopefully we see some BFP here soon!

AFM nothing new to report. Need to arrange my hep b vaccination at some stage. Have had it before but it apparently didn't take so I just need a booster.
    Should we all be getting hep vaccinations before ttc?
    I have my doc appt tomorrow and am worried she will tell me i need vaccinations and therefore will have to wait until ttc. We want to start immediately....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a good vaccination to have but not sure how crucial as it would put ttc off for a while. I have had a booster in the past and had severe reactions to it as it was so strong, the company I worked for in the UK wanted another despite my gp saying I was allergic, I'll never have another booster my asthma was so bad for about 3-4 months after it. your gp says you don't need it desperately. DF has to go to his sometime in next few months so he can have chicken pox, pertusis, the flu shotand and MMR booster although over different times lol. Also said other family members who haven't had boosters or friends with small kids if they aren't vaccinated will not be around our babies either till they are old enough for their own vaccinations.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sigh - AF was due yesterday but hasn't arrived. I know that after being on the pill for 12 years I shouldn't expect things to be like clockwork but I was just hoping.

I just have to remember that this is one of the reasons we decided I should go off the pill early - to give my body time to readjust to itself.

I haven't had HepB/C recently as I had the series of 3 shots 7 years ago - supposed to last for 10 years.

Also from what I've read on the internets you only need to wait 1 month after MMR before TTC, but not sure about others. Make sure you ask your Dr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took 3 months after implant out for AF I was so disheartened and cranky lol, I used to have the worst cramps and AF that could last 2-3 weeks at time and then sometimes only be gone for 2 weeks but was still upset when it didn't return lol. Still amazed cycles are so long now and AF is only 5 days after 10 years of hormones I fixed myself up lol.

So dumb had another day could have rung drs for my results from my non pap but pap like test a month ago lol. Obviously must be ok they haven't called me yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Dr said no rush with the hep b either. It's good to have but not urgent.
    I also have no immunity to chicken pox, having never had them, but the Dr didn't' seem to concerned with me getting vaccinated as she said any kids will be vaccinated. Still considering a second opinion on that.
    Azimuth it can be very frustrating waiting for your body to get into the swing of things. I've only had 2 cycles off the pill and thought I had the new symptoms etc I was getting down pat, but this month has been completely different so will see what happens on the weekend when AF is due.