Closed Thread
Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My husband and I are planning on TTC September/October.
    It feels like so far away...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hello, I hope no one minds me popping my head in here! Relatively new to the forum, my DH and I are TTC#3 as of June. Was originally planned for March but i needed to have a rubella booster so am impatiently waiting for the 3 months to be over! Super excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with trying for number 3 shortly... When do you suggest going to the go for a general health check before TTC? I'm not sure if im up to date with things like that! And what other stuff do they check for?

Getting ready to try in September/October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to our new people
    How exciting is it to plan!!!
    I have my smear test etc this Wed, just hoping I don't need any boosters as I don't want to have to wait that long before ttc. Had the bloods done last yr. At the moment trying to compile a list of questions to ask my gp. Pill has finished though woohoo....only married 4 mths but as we are older we want to try soon....will be my first

Wobbler, I was horrified to hear what was said to your school mate. I can't believe they thought they had the right to insult her like that. It is the most precious time in anyones life and we will all have to make the decisions that are the best for us and bub.
    Also I am sorry for the stress u r having with the wedding. They should never have offered to help if they were worried about being short of time. The day is not about them....main thing is that you and df are there and have an amazing time, you should be their priority. It is YOUR day, try not to let anyone tell you what to do or how to do it. Xx
    Last edited by FiBub76; 30-03-2013 at 06:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi new ladies!

Wobbler im learning that the world can be quite judgemental about birthing and breast feeding the more I read into it - I think as long as mum and bub are happy and safe and healthy that's the most important thing - but I guess some people just have strong ideas and feel the need to inforce it on others!

Well AF turned up yesterday afternoon, 4 days off the pill and she rocks up almost a week early!!! I started my clear blue fertility monitor today - I have a feeling DH will be away over the fertile time this month but I thought I'd start the monitor tracking anyway

Cant wait to check out baby bunting on the Gold Coast in mid April!! Not much range where I live so I think we will buy online - looking at the grow time 6 in 1 cot. Will leave DH in the car with several golf magazines!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How does the clear blue fertility monitor work? Lots of ppl have been talking about this I haven't seen them in shops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Welcome to our new people
    How exciting is it to plan!!!
    I have my smear test etc this Wed, just hoping I don't need any boosters as I don't want to have to wait that long before ttc. Had the bloods done last yr. At the moment trying to compile a list of questions to ask my gp. Pill has finished though woohoo....only married 4 mths but as we are older we want to try soon....will be my first

Wobbler, I was horrified to hear what was said to your school mate. I can't believe they thought they had the right to insult her like that. It is the most precious time in anyones life and we will all have to make the decisions that are the best for us and bub.
    Also I am sorry for the stress u r having with the wedding. They should never have offered to help if they were worried about being short of time. The day is not about them....main thing is that you and df are there and have an amazing time, you should be their priority. It is YOUR day, try not to let anyone tell you what to do or how to do it. Xx
    Good luck with the pap test and thank you yes I need no further stress over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanadel View Post
    Hi new ladies!

Wobbler im learning that the world can be quite judgemental about birthing and breast feeding the more I read into it - I think as long as mum and bub are happy and safe and healthy that's the most important thing - but I guess some people just have strong ideas and feel the need to inforce it on others!

Well AF turned up yesterday afternoon, 4 days off the pill and she rocks up almost a week early!!! I started my clear blue fertility monitor today - I have a feeling DH will be away over the fertile time this month but I thought I'd start the monitor tracking anyway

Cant wait to check out baby bunting on the Gold Coast in mid April!! Not much range where I live so I think we will buy online - looking at the grow time 6 in 1 cot. Will leave DH in the car with several golf magazines!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter weekend!
    Baby Bunting is awesome, their website is really good so can check that out so you know what to look at when you actually go in there. Happy testing, I wasn't able to start it at the right time so the monitor is saying I am day 9 when I know it is day 10 lol and since I am a night worker it clocks over its days and wants tests done at 230 pm lol after my sleep so tomorrows wont be my fmu
    there will be a few before then and we will be visiting people grr it can be done 3 hours earlier or later so either before mum nd dads or after that and before inlaws for dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    How does the clear blue fertility monitor work? Lots of ppl have been talking about this I haven't seen them in shops.
    there are 2 different lots there are the separate ones that are just like the clear blue digital PG tests did have 1 full box of them that worked and got the next lot from the UK and I think it may because the test sticks were a lil loose in it that it never came up with O last month like should have the last 3 months showed up with other box. You can't buy a 20 box of them over here well prob could but expensive the 7 day ones in all local chemists are up to $ 80 i got my 2o packs for $35 each off amazon although the last lot didnt arrive thanks to stupid courier and bought the next lot off ebay from a health company in the uk with postage was less then $50 and came in less then 2 weeks. THe fertility monitor is a unit that has batteries and remembers your whole cycle and tells you a little more to keep updated, it gets you to test from day 6 up till O day and then tries to remember for next cycles to let you know when AF is due if it is late. I bought that from the UK too with postage I think was roughly $170 or so, so not cheap but so much easier for me to read other then little cardboard bits that would stress me more lol. Only up to day 10 on it now so waiting for it to hit high fertility then peak. It will tell you to still BD in high fertility which is your few days before O then Peak fertility comes up 24-36 hrs before O to make sure you maximise your chances by BD. I have had no problems with companies I have bought from in the UK off ebay they were really good and arrived in less then 2 weeks.

Welcome to all new comers . Getting closer to O day for me hopefully the one so will be starting to BD for good for the first time ever .

Hope everyone is having a great easter and time with the family.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Lanadel  (31-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome TwinnieMumma and NewMrs

Wobbler - that judgey stuff is not cool and I think it says more about the person saying it than anything else. I even had someone at work tell me that when my time comes I'm the type of person to be wanting drugs ASAP. When I explained that I have a bad reaction to pain killers/anaesthetics and when my time comes I'd like to try for a drug free birth (instead of having bad reactions for up to a week) they laughed at me.

I'm waiting around this weekend for AF - due Sun/Mon.

Hope everyone has a great Easter tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Azimuth...
    I too hope when the time comes that I can do a drug free birth!!
    But in saying that I'm not there yet do probably have absolutely no idea...
    A plan to go drug free is a good plan to have!!

Getting ready to try in September/October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been lurking around here for a bit and reading al the posts.

I can officially say we will by TTC THIS month as AF finally turned up this morning! (CD72 aftr coming off the pill)

I'm very excited but trying to not do any monitoring or anything just yet and go with the flow

Good luck everyone and hoppy easter!