Closed Thread
Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    Congrats giggle! It'll be here in no time! How only is the soon to be older brother or sister?
    He's almost 15months 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    Planning on starting TTC end of Feb/early march for bub #2. We are hoping for a Dec/Jan bub as DH is a school teacher and will be on holidays then so I will have an extra hand at home with our new born and DS1 who will be 20 months old then. Haven't been back on the pill since AF returned after DS1's birth, I've been tracking by cycle and temping but plan on getting a OPK to try and pin point when I ovulate as my cycle is longer than normal usually 35-36 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello M2084, sounds like good timing to have hubby home, hopefully things will work out then have BFP when you want

I told my fiancé and one of the ladies at work I want us to have number 1 at the beginning of next year as I have worked the last 2 christmas's as I'm a nurse and this year I will either be off on Maternity leave or annual leave but would much prefer it to be Maternity leave Can't help but check out baby stuff when I go shopping alone, I do alot of sewing so already have 2 cot quilts I have patch worked lol and they need to be more then just knee rugs now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope no one else is washing away, the weather is atrocious down here, had planned to go to the chemist and replenish all my vitamins that have run out but now the rain is too heavy. Will just have to have my 1 shower now when i go to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies i have just come off the Mirena on the 2nd of Jan then will start charting and all that Jazz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    Definately a faint line! Hopefully your cycle won't take too long to go back to normal (incl ovulating). Hopefully it has immediately!
    Thanks Low! I did more last night and today and it's way darker, so that's awesome. I still haven't had one that is actually darker than the control line. How dark were yours, did you take pics?

That's possibly true about maybe it being overnight, because you're detecting the LH hormone surge, not the actual ovulation. I think ovulation happens 24-36 hours after the LH surge, and I think you could maybe miss the surge if you only did once a day.

You aren't nutty to test multiple times a day! I did it twice yesterday and it turned out to be right, because I got a really dark line last night but only had a light line in the morning. It can change fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi M2O84! I agree with wobbler, good timing plan. OPKs are a great idea. Also they are pretty fun! I love knowing what's going on inside my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    I told my fiancé and one of the ladies at work I want us to have number 1 at the beginning of next year as I have worked the last 2 christmas's as I'm a nurse and this year I will either be off on Maternity leave or annual leave but would much prefer it to be Maternity leave Can't help but check out baby stuff when I go shopping alone, I do alot of sewing so already have 2 cot quilts I have patch worked lol and they need to be more then just knee rugs now.
    fx for you that it's maternity leave!

I haven't bought any baby things yet but I have just started looking at stuff online and goodness it's all so CUTE! It also *seems* cheap but really that is just because it's small

I really REALLY love the stuff from Boden in the UK & US — http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/little-gifts.html#main

Oh god I think I want to just buy buy buy it's all so adorable!! Bit pricey but lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes really hoping its Maternity Leave more so then Annual Leave but no point in saying I wont be working cause I know I'll be UTD don't wanna break mine or Fiance's heart if thats not the case. And if it's not the right time then well I'm still having it off anyway lol same as Melbourne cup. Friend and I have tried for years to do something together and in hoping will be pregnant then wont actually go to the event in Melbourne this year but just want to enjoy going out for lunch or something and not running to work. Friend was so funny saying I'll want her to have my drinks as she know's I don't like to waste things lol I said of course they should still be drunk. who knows I do a lot of sewing and could create a top with a fascinator over a bump lol.

I have a few baby things cause most have been bought when I have bought gifts for friends and then you change your mind and give other things and look at some things and think thats so cute I want that for me lol. My mum laughed when she helped me pack things before we moved overseas, my Fiance hasn't seen that bag its in a vac bag with all my clothes I put on too much weight to fit into in the UK lol. Its my secret.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, long time reader of BH but never had anywhere to post as in the pre TTC stage. So excited to find this thread!!! DH and I are going to start trying this year, but probably closer to the middle of the year. I've stopped the pill already though to give my body a chance to sort itself out. We both decided if I was to fall pregnant a bit before planned then that's ok !! Got a Dr appt in a week to sort out vaccinations and see what else I should be doing. It's an exciting but slightly terrifying time looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!