Closed Thread
Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    it sure is now. Its going very quickly, vases bought, and a new underwater camera

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weddings are so much fun - but fly by so quickly.

Today I bought some OPK's to try out next month (still not starting TTC til late July) but I want to give them a go and see how they work. And I may have bought a few pregnancy tests too cos its always good to have a few in the cupboard, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great, it is exciting to know what it going on with your body and check it is all functioning i started back in about December. Bought all mine online and same as last few pregnancy tests, got 4 clear blue digital tests for about $20 from the UK thought it was a good deal Managed to pick up 9 confirm tests from Australia on ebay for $22 some of which I used this month when my body was out of whack, stupid really I knew AF was late and no chance of PG but was impatient lol. So now have 11 PG tests in total and new clear blue digital OPK test its apparently going to tell me on day 6 to test and then will tell me day by day when the levels are going up and when is the most fertile time. DF said that was great cause he has no energy and was upset said there would be no daily or second daily conjugals for him lol. He is on day 4 of 14 hr days at work prob only got about 4 hrs sleep last night again he is a wreck atm keeps saying doesn't know why he isn't sleeping I do, wedding in 20 days, house to be built as soon as home from honeymoon and BD in there too so we can be very PG at xmas and at my friends wedding in October, they don't know we are trying this early but they are the same as us waited all this time found the right person at now at 30 getting married, building a house and ttc I just want to get in first lol. Can't wait to wait to have our new massive 4 bedroom house and I just want a baby to move in there with us. Have already thought out the nursery so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So do you gals recommend any particular ovulation tests? Or preg tests? How exciting for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hear first response is good. I have the clear blue digital ones too for the one day I get a BFP so I can see how far I am lol. Just sitting there in the cupboard waiting. I bought a whole heap when I had my last pill :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    I hear first response is good. I have the clear blue digital ones too for the one day I get a BFP so I can see how far I am lol. Just sitting there in the cupboard waiting. I bought a whole heap when I had my last pill :-)
    Great idea- might go get myself a digital clear blue too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    So do you gals recommend any particular ovulation tests? Or preg tests? How exciting for us all!
    I read on another baby forum that the First Response Early Result is the more sensitive one to pick up the hCG earlier. But I guess it depends on your levels?
    I think they are cheapest at chemist warehouse and big w when on special?
    Last edited by Lanadel; 24-03-2013 at 18:39.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanadel For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the digital ones to go with after and thought may be fun to see them click over from week to week lol photo collage later to mum photo 1 - 4 or so at the end lol. but when further along.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FiBub I'm using Oracle Fertility OPKs and I will probably use FRER or Clear Blue digital for HPTs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I have had a horrible headache that has been lingering for about the past week and I finally went to the doctor about it today. I saw a very practical female doctor who thinks that my chronic headaches (have at least 2 whoppers a week for at least the past 12 months ) are due to the pill and that some of them are probably migraines so she advised me to come off the pill straight away.

I told her that was ironic as this was my last pill strip before I was going to stop anyway!! So she ordered me a list of bloods (rubella immune status, variecella IgG, fbc, hep Bs Antibodies and Vit D (apparently im fair skinned!). I have to get a CT scan done of my head also just to rule anything else out so I am getting that done next week and she also advised to get the flu vaccination done also before getting UTD.

So DH and I talked about it over dinner and decided that we will stop the pill now and if we need to will just use other forms of contraception at the important times until we have the loan with the bank sorted out which should be sorted after easter anyway.

So I guess I am feeling a bit happier about everything now and have offically stopped the pill - first time 14 years....wow!!! Just hope these headaches stop happening now!!