Closed Thread
Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    would be just my luck lol. See the hormones you take to stock getting PG screw you up. 11 months with nothing in it and I'm still not on a regular cycle like I used to be. So hard to know sometimes, atleast AF only lasts 5 days now always used to be up to weeks almost every 2nd one before i started on the pill 11 years ago. Not that I want that right now lol. Just want my clean slate to begin April with as does DF he is so excited and getting really clucky too as long as I stop buying baby related things lol. Haven't said I bought some almost new Maternity jeans on sale off ebay lol. My first item lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I would like to join this group. I don't know exactly when I will be ttc as I have to wait for the medical all clear. I miscarried at the end of January and it was a possible partial molar pregnancy. I am still waiting for confirmation from chromosome testing. My hcg levels still aren't back to zero but they're close. Hopefully all goes well and I get the all clear sooner rather than later. Until then, I will lurk and try and stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie77 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I would like to join this group. I don't know exactly when I will be ttc as I have to wait for the medical all clear. I miscarried at the end of January and it was a possible partial molar pregnancy. I am still waiting for confirmation from chromosome testing. My hcg levels still aren't back to zero but they're close. Hopefully all goes well and I get the all clear sooner rather than later. Until then, I will lurk and try and stay positive.
    Welcome, sorry for your loss but hope your results come back quickly and your body gets itself back on track to ttc soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie77 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Welcome
    Thankyou for sharing your story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Carrie77 So sorry to hear about your miscarriage and hope you get the all clear soon.

NomieTee - glad I'm not the only one who is obsessing over baby stuff and using forums to feed that obsession.

Wobblermummy - what brand maternity jeans/where from? Most people I know irl just get them from Just Jeans or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    they were from Jeans west, only a lil cheaper then the shops but weren't worn much as the lady had put on weight and had to buy the next size up not long after so hopefully in as good condition as she said and the photos looked lol. Wont be buying anything else just yet a while have a very long time ahead of me lol.

Hope everyone has a nice day, so glad to be home to bed. Have been throwing up at work since about 4 am. NOt fair having intolerance to dairy you cant eat pizza without cheese lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wobblermummy - always good to know future potential sources of clothing. Hope you are feeling better now- vomiting sucks.

Now for a hypothetical for everyone : if you could choose what month to have a baby in, what would it be and why? (Disclaimer: I know that in the end a baby is all that matters, this is just some lighthearted discussion)

My answer : I'd really like August or Semptember because I've heard being heavily pregnant over summer can be difficult/tiring/hot and in August/September summer is just round the corner so able to get out and go for walks and other outings with baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Can I join the group also? I miscarried end of Jan, & trying again in april to conceive #3, hope to share the journey with you guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm planning and really hoping to have a July baby I'm really into star signs and think Cancer people are easy going and a nice sign and think July is perfect time of the year not to close to Xmas few months after my birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spring is a good time for a baby but unless I don't fall PG in the next few months will not be happening for this time lol, looking for Jan-Feb. we have birthdays scattered throughout the year for our families DF in May, me in July, Dad in August, Sister and best friend in Sep, Nov is my mum, MIL, Nan, Bro and other best friend and BIL's gf on xmas day. Happy to go wherever these days cause just want a baby asap lol.

DF is laughing at me and ripping me off as I am getting annoyed AF is still not here tomorrow will be cd34, he doesn't realise the later this is the later the fertile days are and if that gets to being day before wedding well no pregnancy this month. I know him on tiring and long days pretty sure there may be no BD on wedding night just sleep for both of us lol or talking but not much other energy, joked about it the other day and he wasn't impressed so maybe there will be no excuse that night the stress of the day will all be over lol.

Baby bunting is having a sale on today got their email. Shame can't buy anything else but I promised not till after the wedding lol.