Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Now I want cake :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (16-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    have now made it to under 1 month to TTC yay now there is enough to share for all April TTCers

Thanks
    Reviews
    How has everyone enjoyed their weekend? My arms are killing me from the pole dancing lessons at my friends hens night last night. Oh my gosh. The instructor was over 40 years old but so fit and toned. Jealous!

Wobbler - oooh. Not long now! That's exciting. Three months to go for me. I'm not due to ovulate until the end of June if my cycles stay on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    How has everyone enjoyed their weekend? My arms are killing me from the pole dancing lessons at my friends hens night last night. Oh my gosh. The instructor was over 40 years old but so fit and toned. Jealous!

Wobbler - oooh. Not long now! That's exciting. Three months to go for me. I'm not due to ovulate until the end of June if my cycles stay on track.
    LOL thats funny, my arms ached for weeks when i first took up pole with a friend but now haven't done it in years.
    June is getting here fast, didn't think we'd almost be at April already but we are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Showed DF bought some cot sheets today at target with the hungry caterpillar on lol so cute. told me i was to buy no more **** there is no room for it, but very cute too. Just as well he doesn't know there are mountains of clothes as well he better never find that massive storage bag lol. NOthing wrong with small things its not like i'd come home and say i'd bought a pram or cot on my own, wont do that pre pregnancy though no room for that and would upset me more seeing big things i can't use yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My legs were what ached the most after pole dancing. They were like jelly! April is not far away!! I've put away all the books and preg mags away so I don't think about it so much and relax phew! Fingers crossed and baby dust for all!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (17-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kirst33 I'm so sorry for your loss and wishing you all the best on your TTC journey in April!
    I think April is going to be a busy month! Can't believe how fast this year is going! I hope you all get BFP's quickly!
    Eek that means July isn't far off. We head off overseas early July so that's when we will officially start trying. I think I'm due to O when we are away too!
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I love the hungry caterpillar stuff. I bought the blanket and snuggle buddie which now sits on our bed :-) its hard not to resist and my DH doesn't like me buying things either. Oh well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH had a bit of a freak out on weekend - think I've been talking about babies too much lately, might need to tone it down

Have to wait and see when/if his contract gets renewed and hopefully that will be one less stress.

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!