Closed Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine did, though mainly to support me cos I was pretty nervous! He has been sent for a general blood test for overall Health as well as a sperm test. I think this was a bit early to be doing it but she is VERY thorough lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i just thought if advice came from my doc he might take it more seriously!
    I will go by myself I think and just take notes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Did anyone else's DH attend their pre conception check up? I can't decide if I should take him??? I was thinking the doc could tell him how to look after himself instead of it coming from me.
    Nope - but he was happy to listen/take on board what I told him. Eg once we are preggers he will get whooping cough vaccine and flu injection, and he is also taking Menevit but will prob swap back to Centrum. In saying that, he was waiting out in the waiting room as needles and myself are not good friends!

We have talked quite a bit about what foods you can't eat while pregnant, how it's best not to sleep with electric blanket, reducing alcohol intake etc so we are both on the same page.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick reply when at work - I have been using the app woman log - mainly to get into the habit of recording stuff. There is a free version or upgrade to the one that costs money. Can password protect and download to excel.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanadel For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Couldn't get DF to take Menevit but he is on multivitamins daily, wears nothing but boxers and doesn't drink a great deal anymore so at least he is already in fairly healthy condition other then the fact that he is always tired due his very busy job. With luck will be relaxed like he should be on the honeymoon lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Couldn't get DF to take Menevit but he is on multivitamins daily, wears nothing but boxers and doesn't drink a great deal anymore so at least he is already in fairly healthy condition other then the fact that he is always tired due his very busy job. With luck will be relaxed like he should be on the honeymoon lol
    Yeah i cant get dh to take anything!
    He doesn't like to take any vitamins or stuff like that!
    I am sure you will both be nice and relaxed for your honeymoon. I am thinking we will end up with a bub before we get to have our honeymoon!!!
    We planned the wedding quite quickly and didn't have time to save for a honeymoon !
    Attached Images
    Last edited by FiBub76; 13-03-2013 at 22:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome dress FiBub! Both of you look so happy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lovely photo there you look so happy there. We will be so busy as soon as we are back from Honeymoon, 1 stress to another lol. House tender finally put in today as soon as wedding over have to go over house plans and colour schemes for the entire place and have it all ready to go into council so that they can hopefully be started before my birthday in July. Somewhere in amongst all of this hopefully get PG too busy year ahead.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wobbler, looks like you had a great hens night! I have my friends hen night this weekend. We are having pole-dancing lessons. Haha.

FiBub, you look stunning and so happy! I love my wedding day. I wish they lasted for more than one day.

As for apps, I use Pink Pad pro. Pretty handy little thing. It seems to be very accurate so far.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have lots of fun Nomie Pole is fun, but if you have never done it before be prepared to have sore arms and shoulders the next day.