Closed Thread
Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'M using iperiod - seems pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Fingers crossed for you Glitter girl!

Does anyone recommend any apps for tracking periods/fertility? It's been 10 years since I actually had to think about when my period will arrive.

I think I'll be doing the same thing as ldecker and just tracking my period and fertility times and if nothing happens for a few months start using ovulation kits, tracking CM etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd recommend Fertility Friend Mobile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Hello all!
    I hope you don't mind me joining I've just come off the pill and haven't had a period yet so no idea what my cycle is going to be like. I have PCOS and have been on the pill for a loooong time so it's a matter of wait and see! I can't help but be excited and bought a Maybe Baby O tester but have seen no pattern changes yet and not sure if that was just a fat waste of money! Stocked up on tests too lol! Glad there are others around the same time. This will be first bub and first time trying. Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone having any luck with observing CM???
    Welcome and good luck with everything in the meantime while waiting to tic.

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Ahhhh I just want to have my uterine surgery so we can start trying in may/june already!!! Hurry up April 17th!!! I really hopei will concive quickly a good after my surgery
    and good luck with the surgery, hope it all goes well for you and that you are PG again with a sticky baby before the year is out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you who have come off the pill - did you feel emotional much? I've been off the pill for 11 days, but this is really only Day 4 since I would usually go back on it after withdrawal bleed.

I have had a lump in my throat all day like I am about to cry but there is absolutely nothing wrong. I'm not stressed, I'm fine, I just feel like I am about to start crying any second now! Argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only been off the pill for around the same time. It does do strange things to you. I haven't been emotional as such but am starting to notice slow changes like libido increase, noticing my body more, headaches and crampy a lot. I think everyone's different and it takes time for your hormones to settle. Lucky women we are! Some sites say it takes a couple of months for your body to return to normal so I'm sure it's all part of it. I'm always for a good cry, especially if you feel you need it. May be you do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Glitter girl!

Does anyone recommend any apps for tracking periods/fertility? It's been 10 years since I actually had to think about when my period will arrive.

I think I'll be doing the same thing as ldecker and just tracking my period and fertility times and if nothing happens for a few months start using ovulation kits, tracking CM etc.

thanks hun fertility friend is the best so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you who have come off the pill - did you feel emotional much? I've been off the pill for 11 days, but this is really only Day 4 since I would usually go back on it after withdrawal bleed.

I have had a lump in my throat all day like I am about to cry but there is absolutely nothing wrong. I'm not stressed, I'm fine, I just feel like I am about to start crying any second now! Argh!
    Wow well I have the rest of this week and next week on the pill then no more!!!!
    Kinda scary, but looking forward to it too. I am a cryer at the best of times so god help my hubby .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone else's DH attend their pre conception check up? I can't decide if I should take him??? I was thinking the doc could tell him how to look after himself instead of it coming from me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Did anyone else's DH attend their pre conception check up? I can't decide if I should take him??? I was thinking the doc could tell him how to look after himself instead of it coming from me.
    Nope, but if he had it would have been good.

~~you don't get to choose your consequences - only your actions~~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vue For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    NO I spoke with an OB/GYN at work and with my GP and both said didn't need any prior pre-conception check up so there was nothing to attend, all I had was my pap smear and a HPV dna test well 2 of them awaiting latest results. When I go for blood tests cause hopefully PG he can come then unless of course there are issues with TTC and then I'll drag him along lol. Have told him he needs to see his GP and have a stack of immunisations soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (13-03-2013)