Closed Thread
Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Understand what you mean lol, Was meant to be back to pre injury weight by now but that hasn't happened. Should be a size 8-10 like my bridesmaids with a lot of blonde hair in amongst my red but my mum wanted me to have some natural hair for wedding lol. That is a wig though I have red hair with some blonde streaks.

Actually put on another kg since weighed by trainer last 2 weeks so face puffier then was and will be by the end of this week. Had a proper dinner with DF tonight but have fruit for work and will be on shakes from tomorrow for the month. Will be hard at brother in laws birthday on Saturday will have to be good and refrain from junk food and alcohol and stick to my pepsi max lol my MIL likes a lot of wine but I'll have to be strong and say no lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Understand what you mean lol, Was meant to be back to pre injury weight by now but that hasn't happened. Should be a size 8-10 like my bridesmaids with a lot of blonde hair in amongst my red but my mum wanted me to have some natural hair for wedding lol. That is a wig though I have red hair with some blonde streaks.

Actually put on another kg since weighed by trainer last 2 weeks so face puffier then was and will be by the end of this week. Had a proper dinner with DF tonight but have fruit for work and will be on shakes from tomorrow for the month. Will be hard at brother in laws birthday on Saturday will have to be good and refrain from junk food and alcohol and stick to my pepsi max lol my MIL likes a lot of wine but I'll have to be strong and say no lol
    I was doing well with working out and eating well but I've got the flu so haven't been working out and eating so much junk junk food just taste so much better hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It does why does it have to lol, glad I'm not the biggest fan of mcdonalds or Pizza Hut though, I don't even eat much more then I used to most days although living alone I had a lot of shakes if couldn't be bothered to cook lol. I was just able to go to the gym for 1-1.5hrs every day and dance as well now half an hr and I feel it, can't kneel or crouch so all the bum and leg dvds and exercise equipment I have is wasted atm sadly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello all!
    I hope you don't mind me joining I've just come off the pill and haven't had a period yet so no idea what my cycle is going to be like. I have PCOS and have been on the pill for a loooong time so it's a matter of wait and see! I can't help but be excited and bought a Maybe Baby O tester but have seen no pattern changes yet and not sure if that was just a fat waste of money! Stocked up on tests too lol! Glad there are others around the same time. This will be first bub and first time trying. Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone having any luck with observing CM???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Rebecca!!
    I think for me when the time comes to TTC in a few months I'll just try and let nature take its course and not overthink it. Will have a look at 'my period tracker' app and see when I'm meant to be most fertile and ovulating but other than that will just have a whole lot of lovin' and see what happens ! If a few months go by with no luck will prob look at CM and tester kits then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh I just want to have my uterine surgery so we can start trying in may/june already!!! Hurry up April 17th!!! I really hopei will concive quickly a good after my surgery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh Glitter girl, from reading your signature it seems like you need a bit of good luck and baby dust sent your way! I hope your surgery goes well and that you're back on the baby-making wagon before too long. Fingers crossed for all of us that once we start TTC it doesn't take long to get that positive result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Glitter girl!

Does anyone recommend any apps for tracking periods/fertility? It's been 10 years since I actually had to think about when my period will arrive.

I think I'll be doing the same thing as ldecker and just tracking my period and fertility times and if nothing happens for a few months start using ovulation kits, tracking CM etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Fingers crossed for you Glitter girl!

Does anyone recommend any apps for tracking periods/fertility? It's been 10 years since I actually had to think about when my period will arrive.

I think I'll be doing the same thing as ldecker and just tracking my period and fertility times and if nothing happens for a few months start using ovulation kits, tracking CM etc.
    I have one called period tracker. I have a galaxy phone. The icon is a white background with a pink flower on it...looks like a pink daisy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha and that would be dh's head in the background!!!
    Attached Images