Closed Thread
Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It was an awesome night and can't believe less then 5 weeks now till real wedding picked up guys suits today, ties are coming this week. 16 shifts left at work yay.

Welcome Decker, must be hard with DH being away, where abouts is he deployed? September will come around fast. You have lots of time to chat with everyone up till that date.

Good luck to everyone having to have needles don't hurt too much. Have to have my flu immunisation very shortly so have to ask when they are doing them at work for free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! He's doing some peacekeeping type work in the Solomen Islands, so thankfully it's not Afghanistan or Iraq so pretty low risk. Still a long time to be alone for.
    Try not to stress about needles girls, I work as an Emergency Nurse and the old needle phobia is a lot more common than you would think. And let me tell you, the men are far far worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls! I just got an email saying that this week on 12th & 13th March either in store or online, Priceline have their vitamins on sale. 3 for the price of 2. Thought you might all like to know. Might be a good time to get some!(vitamins that is!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just noticed that Priceline can be more expensive for some vitamins so might not be a great deal! But check it out, depending on what you take it might save you some money

Thanks
    Reviews
    Men are definitely worse when it comes to needles lol, I am a nurse and have told DF he is getting jabbed for every immunisation possible this year lol, I am topped up with everything so he can be too. Said that if we have friends who are not immunised I will have to be mean and say no you can't come visit occasionally I have a few friends who are primary teachers and believe it are still not vaccinated against whooping cough even though it went through their school and they have young nieces and nephews just astounds me.
    FiBub Priceline does seem to cost a lot more with vitamins but they have more then the other local pharmacy, a very good friend is a pharmacist locally and could get good deals but I just don't want to make it too obvious that we are starting ttc in next few weeks.

Just as well as told DF can get rid of BC in next few weeks anyway cause he decided this morning couldn't be bothered lol, said it would suck if we got PG first go whilst not meaning to TTC wouldn't it lol, I said not for you wouldn't stop you drinking on the honeymoon and wedding. Wrong day of the month thankfully, would be a miracle to get PG and wouldn't upset us but since I O a few days a go its not happening lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    here a few pics of my hens I am obviously in the white outfit with sparkles, I worked long and hard on this outfit that now has tan on it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    here a few pics of my hens I am obviously in the white outfit with sparkles, I worked long and hard on this outfit that now has tan on it lol
    Nawww you look so cute hope you had an awesome time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like you had an awesome night
    Love the outfits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou, had a wonderful time, I know my mum had a great time looking at 2 young hot nude and almost nude young men lol. SHe said would be wanting them for her 60th lol so may have to remember that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou, had a wonderful time, I know my mum had a great time looking at 2 young hot nude and almost nude young men lol. SHe said would be wanting them for her 60th lol so may have to remember that.
    I pictured you to look so much different not in a bad way but you know how you have a picture in you head and then when you see a photo it's nothing what you thought