Closed Thread
Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to get the blood test yesterday to screen for immunity. I'm a big wuss with needles although yesterday I didnt do too badly. Needle phobia anyone?

~~you don't get to choose your consequences - only your actions~~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well that was an awesome night out, would upload a few photos if the computer would let me being so stupid at the moment on here. Everyone was in costume whether being Big fat gypsy or old school gypsy. We went to our live nude male art class and also had a nude butler with a half apron across his very buff, hair free front that was the one surprise I knew nothing about. Tea was funny in a nice classy restaurant with us all in costume no less, got a few laughs getting taxies, will be glad my real dress will not be in a taxie seat as I had so many layers they were hard to get in the door as was my massive crown I purchased off a pageant web site.
    The night ended with having a glass thrown at my neck but luckily it didn't break and 2 girls were knocked over on the ground then so we hot footed it out of the club. ONly 4 more Saturdays now till wedding was hoping to be real healthy now till then but have brother in laws 30th next week and close friends 30th the week before wedding, can't miss that as she is our violinist at the wedding. Shakes in the week I think up till weekend and no more alcohol till wedding lol.

Hope everyone else has had a good Saturday and Sunday so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you had an awesome day/night. Good to hear! I hear you about getting the layers of the dress into the car. My ride to my wedding was in a 1967 2 door mustang. Was very interesting with the guy trying to harness me in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like an awesome night wobblermummy! And your wedding is so close, that's exciting!

Big needle phobia over here too Vue. I'm much better than I use to be but get very anxious going to get them until it's done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all!
    This is my first time posting here so let's hope I do it right!
    I'm 24yo and DH and I are looking at TTC Sept/Oct this year. Would absolutely love to be TTC like,yesterday, but DH is away on deployment with the Army and won't be back until start of Sept. Also need to wait for the good ol health insurance to kick in!
    Have been wanting to TTC for a little over a year now but something has always been off with timing. This time round though everything feels like its going to work out and I cannot wait!
    Not sure if I may be a little obsessed with the whole thing though! Lately have been filling in time looking at baby names, ob gyns, reading books!
    Have decided to dedicate the next few months at least trying to get into the best physical shape I can, would love to lose that dreaded muffin top that's snuck it's way in over summer!
    Good luck all you TTC ladies who get to do it a little sooner than me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ldecker View Post
    Hey all!
    I'm 24yo and DH and I are looking at TTC Sept/Oct this year. Would absolutely love to be TTC like,yesterday, but DH is away on deployment with the Army and won't be back until start of Sept. Also need to wait for the good ol health insurance to kick in!
    Have been wanting to TTC for a little over a year now but something has always been off with timing. This time round though everything feels like its going to work out and I cannot wait!
    Not sure if I may be a little obsessed with the whole thing though! Lately have been filling in time looking at baby names, ob gyns, reading books!
    Have decided to dedicate the next few months at least trying to get into the best physical shape I can, would love to lose that dreaded muffin top that's snuck it's way in over summer!
    Welcome
    I am fairly new to this as well. We will hopefully be ttc in next month or so and I am TOTALLY obsessed!
    I have been doing sooo much online research of baby stuff.
    I bet you can't wait for hubby to come back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ldecker View Post
    Hey all!
    another sep/oct TTC I'm also waiting till October and it feels like time is going so slow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrgh I know right, feels like its going to take forever for Sept to roll around.Doesn't help that it seems everyone around me is having babies!! I've told a few people about my plan and now just hope it doesn't take ages for it to happen!
    Cannot wait for DH to come home... It's amazing the little things that you miss, even all the crap he leaves around the place, haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lets hope time goes fast for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Sounds like an awesome night wobblermummy! And your wedding is so close, that's exciting!

Big needle phobia over here too Vue. I'm much better than I use to be but get very anxious going to get them until it's done!
    It's so silly hey! After its over it's fine.

Hey Ldecker welcome :-)

~~you don't get to choose your consequences - only your actions~~