Closed Thread
Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have some of the same worries as well about what if we have trouble etc it does stress me out and I know that's not good at all for anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I've been a bit MIA lately, just been crazy busy but have been reading along with everyone! Welcome to all our newbies!
    Talking about vitamins, I just take blackmores folate. My Dr said all my other levels are good and the folic acid is the most important to have.
    I have been missing the dependency of the pill lately lol. Going from AF to being so regular I could tell you what time she would arrive and with no symptoms to spotting for a few days before AF comes and the most sore and tender bbs ever is an adjustment lol. My cycles aren't all over the place though so that's a positive and hopefully everything settles soon!
    Also can't believe how quick this year is going! We will officially start trying in June/July which is so close! I keep having freak outs about if I'm ready for my whole life to change lol. I'm sure that's normal though. Anyone else feel like that at times?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilac - those freak outs sound a bit like me at the moment. I am going to TTC around the same time as you and sometimes I think that I'm just not ready for my life to change, and then I'm really impatient waiting for the time to pass.

I'm glad others out there are the same, I was thinking maybe I was different - but seems like others feel the same! Phew!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hate wait but I know it the end it was the right things to do I really need to save and want to enjoy my last few month without children

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    How is everyone feeling about waiting? I know everyone has their own reasons on why they are waiting, but I feel like the next four months will take forever.

I'm also nervous about the unknown - what if we have troubles getting pregnant, what happens when we do get pregnant - but also excited and hoping July gets here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do worry alot that it isn't going to happen for ages, what happens if we mc, what if it doesn't happen and then remind myself I have to think positive about things not the way I am.

We have waited so that we could have wedding first and hopefully have our house finished before that point. It has been a very busy 3 years since DF and I met. While we were still overseas he said we could wait till we were atleast 35 as he had so many plans of things he wanted to do, I said if he wanted to wait that long it was fine but I wasn't, he caved I'm almost 31 he is almost 33 and I have spent too much time nursing patients coming in for IVF with a lot of them being under 25 I said I didn't want to ruin my chances any more by delaying further.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg I am BUSTING at the seams with anticipation of TTC in a few months.
    I'm clucking all around town and I'm sure I'm dropping feathers at my girlfriends houses who have just had babies!
    Bok bok bok
    I have always wanted at least 5 . We have 3 and will be going for number 4. I didn't think id get this feeling again after losing our baby last February but as with all my loses I have waited until a year has passed and it seems right on that year my feathers are a ruffling!
    My hubby isn't going to know what's hit him come June

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all I'm thinking about too. like if I have free time or a spare 20 minutes I'll read bh or google something to learn about pregnancy or charting when ttc and I get excited just doing that.

~~you don't get to choose your consequences - only your actions~~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vue For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI! yes, that would be me. I am just trying to get a bit of reading done. I want to make sure we do everything right. I am so excited though, however I have to wait until at least December. But getting my head start. Totally glad I am not alone on this to be honest haha. And your post says APRIL so yaaaaaay not long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am really excited for June. But also nervous. I figure that DH and I are still young and even if we don't fall pregnant straight away, that will give us more time to save up some money.
    But I think my friends are starting to notice how clucky I am.
    My best friend told me I better not be pregnant in June next year because she wants to shout me a ticket to fly to NZ with her for her birthday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    I am really excited for June. But also nervous. I figure that DH and I are still young and even if we don't fall pregnant straight away, that will give us more time to save up some money.
    But I think my friends are starting to notice how clucky I am.
    My best friend told me I better not be pregnant in June next year because she wants to shout me a ticket to fly to NZ with her for her birthday!!
    Thats nice of your friend, things happen though if your PG your PG June next year is a long time away to tell you not be PG by and a long time to hold off for your friend if thats what you want. Just have to tell her if you do and are lol, she can have your drinks on the plane. May have a baby to take with you lol.