Closed Thread
Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vue View Post

Anyway I'm scared now because DH's job was going to become permanent in August but now some things have happened, not his fault, it might not happen. So frustrating as that's why we were waiting to August.
    Sorry to hear about the uncertainty of DH's job, hope that doesn't take the shine off you being able to ttc this year or that something at his work changes so that it isn't far off August and you can still start soon.

DF has a great permanent job that pays well which is why we are building a big house but I know it is always on his mind that he hopes he keeps it as mining jobs are being made redundant every week thanks to the mining taxes, companies can't afford staff and let them go without more then 1-2 weeks warning. He is a very good worker and said its unlikely his boss would ever get rid of him but the thought is still there.

AFM I take elevit cause it doesn't make me sick. Blackmores normal vitamins have made me quite sick in the past as do a few other vitamins not sure what it is, probably the preservatives and sticking agents. When not ttc I can only take Centrum which annoys me cause they are massive but the only ones i don't feel like throwing up half hr after taking.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

vue  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your husband's job future is worked out soon Vue, nothing more frustrating when you are trying to get your life sorted and things like that happen.

And May85 I hope you have baby luck before June , it would be hard having to wait like that

Hi to all the new ladies too!!

Has anyone seen the Aden + Anais Serenity Star Monitors? I was looking at them online tonight, I was thinking of buying one for a friend who is pregnant to check out what they are like.....

I'm currently taking Elevit (the normal woman one) + Blackmores I folic and think I will change to the Elevit pregnancy one soon - I'm terrible at taking tablets so only having to take 1 once a day is better for me, plus I have to take it at night, I try in the morning and it made me feel so sick - I think its because I have more food in my stomach after dinner at night.

Hope everyone is heading towards a good weekend

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanadel For This Useful Post:

may85  (07-03-2013),vue  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. I'm sure it will all be fine but it's annoying when finance and jobs get in the way of ttc... It feels like its something that should just naturally be part of a relationship if you want it.. I guess the answer to me is just do it haha!

Interesting that blackmores makes some of you sick. But taking just the folic along with the multi vitamin seems like an option too.

~~you don't get to choose your consequences - only your actions~~

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am taking the Blackmores and it isn't making me sick. I take the two tablets both in the morning straight after breakfast and I have been feeling great! Everyone is different though, just do what is right (&feels right) for you
    I used to take a Swiss multi and THAT made me feel sick.
    Things will improve on the job front

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have tried other vitamins by Swiss and they make me feel really sick. Well here we are at the weekend again girls thank goodness some relaxing is in need. My Hen's night is tomorrow so looking forward to drinks, relaxing and having fun with all of my friends dressed in costume themed from big fat gyspy weddings some of the costumes are just so funny and massive, including mine that I made.

Have been tracking my cycle this month and it just so all over the place a little confused, up to day cd20 and still no O yet, never been this late either going to be really late or not at all and that hasn't happened before either grr. I want things on track for next month. Have been googling which is always bad and says stress wont make you miss O but you can delay it by being stressed so maybe that's it. And maybe same will happen next month due to wedding, who knows could still have a honeymoon baby lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well have been shopping and found new catterpillar things for my hungry catterpillar nursery lol, there isn't even a baby yet but couldn't control myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Target has soooo much Hungry Catterpillar things!!

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Well have been shopping and found new catterpillar things for my hungry catterpillar nursery lol, there isn't even a baby yet but couldn't control myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They do, have a few things from there and from Baby Bunting. Found a gift for a friend I know will be TTC immediately after her wedding in October as well. She is very religious and it was a musical Noahs Ark thing that was so awesome I know it would be so her, not holding a gift in my cupboard though for someone else who isn't tic just yet might make me a little mad lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone feeling about waiting? I know everyone has their own reasons on why they are waiting, but I feel like the next four months will take forever.

I'm also nervous about the unknown - what if we have troubles getting pregnant, what happens when we do get pregnant - but also excited and hoping July gets here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't want to wait, but my concern is my age and dh's age. I am almost 37 & want to take every precaution ie the vitamins etc.
    I hate the wait. My pill runs out in a couple of weeks and i think after that period I just won't get another prescription.
    This will be my first time ever ttc and it's all I can think about! Is that normal??