Closed Thread
Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Woohoo less then 6 weeks till wedding now and TTC officially. NOt sure what is going on with hormones this month in testing with my OPK's. Last month O so early this time up to day 17 and still haven't O'd wonder when will since told DF may even TTC after next AF.

Have just been and bought lollies for the wedding currently have 8kgs of lollies in the kitchen and want to eat some so badly lol. Not losing enough weight as it is pre wedding. Well not long now and can eat some. Bought DF a 1 kg bag of jersey caramals just for him and his response are you trying to make me fat lol. I laughed and said well your making me eat pizza, Mcdonalds and junk food and refusing to walk with me made me gain 25kgs lol I wouldn't have eaten half the stuff in the last 3 years if wasn't for him, might have but not every week lol..
    6 weeks OMG that's awesome this year is going to fast oh and can I please have your address 8kgs of lollies yummy 😋

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    6 weeks OMG that's awesome this year is going to fast oh and can I please have your address 8kgs of lollies yummy 😋
    It's going incredibly fast...I think it will be August and also October for you Stacey before we know it, and we'll be ttc. Wobbler Mummy your wedding sounds like it will be amazing. DH and I just got married it was the best day ever.

You don't get to choose your consequences - only your actions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This year is going way too fast, they seem to go by faster every year. The time will be here for both of you ladies before you know it. Congrats on the recent wedding Vue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *waves*
    Hey everyone. Can I join? DH and I are planning to start TTC in June while we are visiting the Gold Coast.
    We have been married just a bit over a month. Both of us are pretty clucky. We upgraded our PHI in February. And I came off the pill at the beginning of Feb. According to OPKs I ovulated first month off the pill. I'll start taking pre-natal vitamins next month. That's my preparation so far. Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    *waves*
    Hey everyone. Can I join? DH and I are planning to start TTC in June while we are visiting the Gold Coast.
    We have been married just a bit over a month. Both of us are pretty clucky. We upgraded our PHI in February. And I came off the pill at the beginning of Feb. According to OPKs I ovulated first month off the pill. I'll start taking pre-natal vitamins next month. That's my preparation so far. Haha.
    Hi nomie welcome to our TTC group June is just around the corner my birthday is in may and that's only 9 weeks away

Thanks
    Reviews
    My birthday is in May as well! This year has gone really fast so far. Hope it keeps going quickly! Can't wait for June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome in Nomie Tee, , I saw your photos off one of the other boards of your wedding and they are just beautiful. June is so close now as well and will be here before you know it. this is the last birthday without a mummy birthday card, I believe both DF and I wrote something like that in each others christmas cards last year wishing to the other that we hoped it was our last alone or last not PG at Christmas time.

I am truely the best Fiance, after complaining that I'd bought naughty food for DF he was so excited he now has a whole 1kg of Jersey Caramels for himself, I will be good and leave them alone I'll try anyway, not so tired atm so going to go to gym for a short walk I think and then off to bed with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks WobblerMummy. It was an amazing day. I get the photos on disc sometime this week. Can't wait to make a wedding album. How long until your big day? Are all the preparations going well?
    By the way, I love your avatar. I use to watch that show religiously when I was a kid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All - newcomer here

This week I have officially gone off the pill and started Elevit, but we will be waiting until July until we actually start trying.

Am trying to focus on healthy eating, losing a few kgs and getting my periods back in order after 10 years.

So far I have gotten my immunity tested and gotten whooping cough and other vaccinations. Now just have to wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Azimuth. Sounds like you are on track!

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Hey All - newcomer here

This week I have officially gone off the pill and started Elevit, but we will be waiting until July until we actually start trying.

Am trying to focus on healthy eating, losing a few kgs and getting my periods back in order after 10 years.

So far I have gotten my immunity tested and gotten whooping cough and other vaccinations. Now just have to wait!