Closed Thread
Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    Thats understandable wobbler! Your wedding & honeymoon will be amazing! I hope you have a daughter born on the 11th, that'd be so cool!

10DPO today- a tiny bit of pink cm today, hoping it was implantation bleed! Hoping hoping hoping! Also everything tastes metallic since about 3pm this afternoon. Nothing to do but wait & see what happens
    hope all goes well for you. I so hope I have a little girl, and then I'll have a boy lol one can hope. Mmm metallic tasting thats weird can definitely say haven't had that non PG so maybe that is something. it is implantation bleed.

have to stop myself from buying the nursery stuff till after wedding, I don't have time to sew atm anyway and only be May till home and have time to sew and hopefully be PG anyway lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Thanks Wobbler! I'm hoping to be able to advise of my BFP by the end of the week! Haha one can dream!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!!!
    Thanks Wobbler! I'm hoping to be able to advise of my BFP by the end of the week! Haha one can dream!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I have been busy with house reno's the past few weeks so I had to stop looking online at baby bunting and focus on Reece plumbing!! I've been reading all of your posts though and just thought I would touch base. Have any of you thought about how long you will wait until you tell people at work that your UTD? My work has potential exposure to chemicals and radiation so I will have to tell them before we tell our parents!!

Is anyone going to try to do the BD for a certain baby gender?? I would love a girl first then a boy - DH just wants boys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tootsiegirl - my husband is the same - he says we're not allowed to buy any baby stuff until I'm pregnant. I know he means well but I'm a planner and I really want to start buying stuff!

I'm enjoying soft serve ice-cream - I am sooo going to miss it! It's not as though I eat much of it at all but as soon as someone says I can't have something, I want it even more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    that you get to tell us all very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanadel View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I have been busy with house reno's the past few weeks so I had to stop looking online at baby bunting and focus on Reece plumbing!! I've been reading all of your posts though and just thought I would touch base. Have any of you thought about how long you will wait until you tell people at work that your UTD? My work has potential exposure to chemicals and radiation so I will have to tell them before we tell our parents!!

Is anyone going to try to do the BD for a certain baby gender?? I would love a girl first then a boy - DH just wants boys!
    Not sure how early will tell, guess depends how busy work will get and how aggressive our dementia patients become. Won't be trying specifically for a gender I do hope for a girl first then a boy too lol I am an older sister to a lil brother who is still overly protective of his big sis always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post
    Hi Tootsiegirl - my husband is the same - he says we're not allowed to buy any baby stuff until I'm pregnant. I know he means well but I'm a planner and I really want to start buying stuff!

I'm enjoying soft serve ice-cream - I am sooo going to miss it! It's not as though I eat much of it at all but as soon as someone says I can't have something, I want it even more!
    So going to miss eating bri and camerbert, am meant to be eating low fat before wedding, maybe I should just diet on soft cheeses and coke zero at work from now on and have shakes around it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys

I'm 26, DH is 27. :-)
    DH and I decided we would look at getting prepared in August, go off BC and start TTC after that! We just decided tonight out at dinner! This is because in his job he will be permanent in August so after that we know we have that financial security. I've been so looking forward to when he would ok us to lock in a time to start TTC that I couldn't believe it when he said around August, then I felt a bit scared like this is actually real not just a dream in my head haha. He also started talking about cutting back in caffeine which I thought was cute.

Happy days ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey lovely ladies, I was hoping to be able to give some wonderful news ie a BFP on my 1st cycle, however AF showed up this morning. On to cycle 2 to try again I hope that it happens 1st time for you XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post
    Wow - Sprinkelle that is a BIG car! Do you live in Sydney? I am just wondering how on earth you'll park that in the city hehehe
    Just a quick update. I have been so busy! Yes, its a big car. I love it! I'm in Sydney. I don't often drive into the city, but when I do my DF is driver! We are that annoying couple that literally do everything together. Unless he is at work or I am at uni.

Well the rental inspection went well and it was over in a few minutes. I was shocked and oh so pleased to see a different property manager than the one we had been dealing with. She was a complete bish and now we have a lovely older gentleman that has respect!

Over the weekend we were in Goulburn organising our wedding. We met the celebrant - sorted, who recommended a photographer. We then went to meet the decorator and got all that sorted and while we were there our celebrant called our decorator so the decorator would give us the photographers name. Called the photographer as we left the decorators and he was expecting our call. Arrived at his house to be greeted with his amazing photography, 5 hour wedding offer with RAW images for $600. AWESOME. So we saved like $5000 just by going with who was recommended! Country towns are the BEST. I get home to find friend requests from all three on Facebook, which I accept THEN they link me with a cake person (who was hired because she is amazing!) and then a florist! So basically an extremely productive weekend!!! So I have venue for both ceremony and reception organised, flowers for both organised, cake, decorations at both organised, celebrant and photographer, we are driving ourselves in our amazing new FJ, I already have my dress, looking at rings this weekend. Seriously productive!

I am back at uni now as well. I am hoping to be organised enough that when TTC in May rolls around I won't be stressed and can just enjoy the process (not in a TMI kind of way, I mean not stressed, not waste a month because I am stressed and busy). Just over 6 months until the wedding!

Seriously life is amazing. I have class from now 10:30am until 4pm no breaks so I will try and read some posts between now and then during class (naughty!) when it gets crazy boring! Have a lovely day to all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies, I was hoping to be able to give some wonderful news ie a BFP on my 1st cycle, however AF showed up this morning. On to cycle 2 to try again I hope that it happens 1st time for you XX
    Oh I'm so sorry! Next months is yours.