Closed Thread
Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    We July babies are great people lol, also makes sure you stay warm when it is cold. Mum said she doesn't know why I'd want to be that heavily PG during November-January lol but waited long enough. Told DF maybe start after next AF, I still want my bubbles at wedding. We also have free wine for 3 nights of honeymoon in motels then a cruise. From all I've read it doesn't matter if you drink a little in the first month as the baby hasn't secured itself properly so doesn't worry me a little drinking if I don't know I'm PG yet. I want to drink the cocktails but if by that point I knew for sure it wouldn't worry me I couldn't. I said maybe start early as it would stop me getting AF on the cruise lol, its due the day we sail out of Auckland not fun for a honeymoon at all.
    AF on your honeymoon or pregnant on honeymoon all I can see is honeymoon ekkk talk about exciting married lady and then fingers cross soon to be mummy such I busy year for you missy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

July babies are super awesome! Especially if they're born on the 6th

I think being pregnant on your honeymoon would be amazing! I'd rather be UTD than have drinks any day, plus having a hangover on a cruise is not a good feeling.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    July babies are super awesome! Especially if they're born on the 6th

I think being pregnant on your honeymoon would be amazing! I'd rather be UTD than have drinks any day, plus having a hangover on a cruise is not a good feeling.

Xx
    Guessing your born July 6th hehehe I love July people I'm very into star signs but the only thing is I really don't want a June baby so I've got to be really careful I don't stuff the dates up

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    Guessing your born July 6th hehehe I love July people I'm very into star signs but the only thing is I really don't want a June baby so I've got to be really careful I don't stuff the dates up
    Haha sure am hope it works perfectly for you!!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha sure am hope it works perfectly for you!!!! Xx
    Thanks darl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    would definitely prefer being Pg to drinks, just not at the wedding. I have a MIL who is more obsessed being a grandma then my mum lol. I want to enjoy it and not have people questioning us. I don't care about the cheap wine we will get at hotels as much told DF he can drink, I want to have the expensive champagne my little brother gave us as an engagement present. The time has come and gone for anniversary so at beginning of our honeymoon would be just lovely and I know he would be happy with that. I have a feeling if we have any baby born on the 11th of something its a girl. my mum was born 11th of November, my older sister is the 11th of September and I am the 11th of July and both my sis and I were due on the 4th of due months lol.

Told my sis and DF I want to create a very hungry caterpillar nursery theme and they both thought it was awesome. I love bright colours and could be for either sex. We are building 4 bedroom house so they can just move throughout the house as they get bigger and new babies are born. My parents did that with us as well, don't have to redecorate too often then.

My still for you LOW

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats understandable wobbler! Your wedding & honeymoon will be amazing! I hope you have a daughter born on the 11th, that'd be so cool!

10DPO today- a tiny bit of pink cm today, hoping it was implantation bleed! Hoping hoping hoping! Also everything tastes metallic since about 3pm this afternoon. Nothing to do but wait & see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews

PS the nursery sounds great!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Haha thanks tootsiegirl... And welcome! Yep I sense I am getting into 'back off' territory.. I think I better make sure I don't drive him nuts.

Have you started prepping for TTC?
    Sure have! About 6 weeks into my vitamins, changed health insurance about a year ago, had pre-blood tests n just trying to keep on top of fitness as many friends have told me the fitter they were, the easier both birth and recovery were-it can't hurt I guess!

Wow, you guys are heaps ahead of me on the shopping though! I have heaps of childrens books I have collected over the years but thats it! DH would kill me if he found me shopping already it would be so much fun though!

Is anyone else on here savoring every piece of salami and glass of wine as much as I am? So looking forward to being pregnant but I'm going to miss a lot of foods!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats understandable wobbler! Your wedding & honeymoon will be amazing! I hope you have a daughter born on the 11th, that'd be so cool!

10DPO today- a tiny bit of pink cm today, hoping it was implantation bleed! Hoping hoping hoping! Also everything tastes metallic since about 3pm this afternoon. Nothing to do but wait & see what happens
    Yay! That sounds v positive!