Closed Thread
Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post
    Just a quick FYI to everyone - mothercare has 60% off all their branded things at their stores!!! Ends today though!
    Thanks for the info looked up their info and of course their 1 newcastle store is not having any sale, then only baby shop in Newcastle other then 2 very tiny private shops. Don't feel like a drive to Erina today before the gym and getting ready for work so I'll have to give that a miss today.

hopefully someone will be having another sale after April when we are hopefully PG.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Hello lovely ladies sorry I've been away for so long went into my own little world so me and DB are planning to TTC in October and yesterday I brought I breast feeding cover that also turns into a pram cover and a change mat I also picked out a girls baby name my mum is French so I've gone with a French name is "Adelynn" I'm so in love with it

Thanks
    Reviews

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1361778657.583906.jpg here is a photo hope it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good Stacey, I just bought a copy of what to expect when expecting. My delivery of 2nd hand baby clothes just came in the mail from Ebay, glad didn't pay too much, most of the pieces are in perfect conditition just about 2-3 I think I'll toss. If we have a girl I have decided to name her Ella Beth, Ella after my maternal grandmother and Beth after my paternal nan ( she says her name was meant to be Beth she was named Bess though). DF will have to deal with it lol, if we have another daughter can be a joint decision and he can help pick out a boys name.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Sounds good Stacey, I just bought a copy of what to expect when expecting. My delivery of 2nd hand baby clothes just came in the mail from Ebay, glad didn't pay too much, most of the pieces are in perfect conditition just about 2-3 I think I'll toss. If we have a girl I have decided to name her Ella Beth, Ella after my maternal grandmother and Beth after my paternal nan ( she says her name was meant to be Beth she was named Bess though). DF will have to deal with it lol, if we have another daughter can be a joint decision and he can help pick out a boys name.
    Ella sounds beautiful really like that name DB has picked Ethan for a boy he has said it will be that from day one and he said I can pick the girls I can't wait to start buying clothes but don't want to buy any clothes till I'm pregnant are you sticking to the pink and blue clothes or doing every colour I think I'll stick to the pink and blue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah will stick to what I have so far, mostly just unisex but have a few little pieces either boys or girls lol. NO more for now mum said I shouldn't have bought anything yet cause it worries her getting things before being PG since she lost a baby in second trimester and her sister was born at 6months although that was about 58 yrs ago. I just have my that all goes well. Less then 2 months to TTC begins. Ethan is a lovely name too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah will stick to what I have so far, mostly just unisex but have a few little pieces either boys or girls lol. NO more for now mum said I shouldn't have bought anything yet cause it worries her getting things before being PG since she lost a baby in second trimester and her sister was born at 6months although that was about 58 yrs ago. I just have my that all goes well. Less then 2 months to TTC begins. Ethan is a lovely name too.
    Two months to go omg I bet your excited I'm waiting till October and its driving me nuts I've got a plastic container under my bed that has a few baby things in it I want babies now :-( hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want a baby more then anything, other then my beautiful wedding and house so can't wait to be in there. I think I will start buying more things as soon as we start trying lol, will be less depressing if dont get there quickly. As long as PG within 6 months I'll be happy. The OBGYN at work said if not PG in 6 months need to see a FS or OBGYN to get tested since they worry as soon as you get to 30. As long as we take on the good luck both our sets of parents have we'll be fine. DF is 1 of 3 boys I am 1 of 3 - both of us are the middle children.

Thanks
    Reviews

I want a baby more then anything, other then my beautiful wedding and house so can't wait to be in there. I think I will start buying more things as soon as we start trying lol, will be less depressing if dont get there quickly. As long as PG within 6 months I'll be happy. The OBGYN at work said if not PG in 6 months need to see a FS or OBGYN to get tested since they worry as soon as you get to 30. As long as we take on the good luck both our sets of parents have we'll be fine. DF is 1 of 3 boys I am 1 of 3 - both of us are the middle children.
    I hope you fall pregnant straight away i hope we all do I hope to fall pregnant the first month we start trying DB said we might start a month or two early but I still want to wait till October because I really want a July baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    We July babies are great people lol, also makes sure you stay warm when it is cold. Mum said she doesn't know why I'd want to be that heavily PG during November-January lol but waited long enough. Told DF maybe start after next AF, I still want my bubbles at wedding. We also have free wine for 3 nights of honeymoon in motels then a cruise. From all I've read it doesn't matter if you drink a little in the first month as the baby hasn't secured itself properly so doesn't worry me a little drinking if I don't know I'm PG yet. I want to drink the cocktails but if by that point I knew for sure it wouldn't worry me I couldn't. I said maybe start early as it would stop me getting AF on the cruise lol, its due the day we sail out of Auckland not fun for a honeymoon at all.