Closed Thread
Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Hello to all the newcomers and also an exciting farewell to LowAMH, congrats on moving into the TTC threads!! Good luck and lots of babydust!

I've been a bit AWOL as I focus on my health, but had my iron infusion now and ready to be back on the ball. I should feel like superwoman in a week or so apparently!

Now that my DP's sis's wedding is so close (April 7) I am starting to think about us getting married, I wonder if DP will pop the question before TTC.. We have discussed it before but he wanted to have some element of surprise so basically I think it's none of my business so to speak.. But now it's gonna drive me mad! How did any of you go waiting to get engaged, if you knew it would happen but not exactly when? I'm not impatient but it's just so exciting.
    Good luck with the iron infusion hopefully it makes you feel more upbeat with tons of energy. I waited so impatiently for DF to propose lol, I hoped the whole time we were living overseas he would do it, then when we were in france or venice on a bus tour he would but no, had to wait till we got home and had save some money he then kept harassing me to look at my rings, asking me my size then colour I wanted lol. I emailed him pics I liked, even swapped photos on computer as screen savers lol. Had thought I was getting my ring on Xmas day then and a was a little disheartened when it was a cooking appliance lol, I got it 2 days later the day after our 2nd anniversary as we had both worked and went out to dinner and then finally got my ring. My friends weren't too shocked when I txt them cause I had been talking about it for ages. All I ever wanted was to be married and have at least 2 kids or 1 before hit 30 and succeeded in neither so will be still be 30 when get married and at least 31 when have first baby and again couldn't be younger then 33-34 before have second.

Well DF has made it home from his bucks weekend, he looks in ok condition, best man has come to sleep off his hangover before 5 hr drive home lol. Don't know why he couldn't go to his parents house and disrupt me from doing sewing or cleaning of our massively messy house.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Thanks wobbler, yes I hope I have tons of energy soon too. It would be awesome.

Haha I hope everyone recovers from the bucks party without getting in your way too much!

Yeah I guess I just have to be patient I guess I kind of just feel like we've waited for everyone else to have their moments and now it's our time. But honestly if we get pg before getting engaged I won't mind! I kind of like the idea of getting married while pregnant tbh... Good excuse to have a very short wedding!

You are so close to your goal of 30 that I wouldn't even worry one bit So exciting that you're married and planning TTC! It's such a lovely time in our lives.

God the new BubHub iPhone/iPad app update is painful. Looks great but typing is a nightmare. Hope they fix it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm not too worried anymore, as long as doesn't take too long to fall PG with each one. Just can't wait for both, Can't wait to wear my princess dress and team it with my hair I had trialled yesterday along with my jewellery and have a massive party. I just hope all goes to plan since we can't set up the room till the day and I don't have time for that so will be my DF mum and friend and my cousin (she is staying at the hotel the night before phew). We will have a few mins to drop off stuff after hair appointments and I guess check on things and put in place. Df will have to take candles with him to the church lol see if he's happy with that cause I obviously wont be.

Boys behaved I believe and didn't do anything too bad. My little brother was with them so he couldn't have done anything naughty my brother wouldn't stand for anyone hurting his big sis lol. He must have missed me for the last 3 days and since we were busy working last weekend and I had AF weren't near each other much so he was after action the moment he got home lol, and tried even to get out of BC and reminded him I don't mind that in the 2 weeks before wedding just not this far in advance, I want to enjoy my bubbles and cocktails lol and everyone knows I drink so would be obvious something was up if only drank juice or fizzy drink at my own wedding lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi! Hoping I can join?! Have read this thread for a bit and just getting a chance to write! DH n I are hoping to start April like a few of you. I'm too overly excited already!!!

Lol about waiting for the proposal... I started asking non-stop questions of my now DH (it had been about 5 years!) to the point that he told me to 'back off'. Turns out he had it all planned n every time I asked I was ruining the surprise, oops! Engaged n married in less than a year though I hope it happens for u soon, it was magical!

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha thanks tootsiegirl... And welcome! Yep I sense I am getting into 'back off' territory.. I think I better make sure I don't drive him nuts.

Have you started prepping for TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha wobbler for sure — everyone would know what was up if you weren't drinking at your own wedding! Cheeky boys always wanting action sans BC. Actually with my DP I am more often the bad one in that I forget we need BC and he has to remind me! Oops. I'm just so used to the pill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome tootsie girl you are more then welcome to come and join us waiters. Yes men lol, I had my implant in from when we met till last year I said I was taking it out 12 months in advance and this would be the way of things till after the wedding lol, he'll just have to tolerate it now a few more weeks. Have told him he really needs to go with me and speak to my health insurance and be put on there so we can make it family cover.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DP and I have been together nearly 7 years (bit of a break in there but I dont count that!) Our DD is nearly 3 and we only got engaged on New Years Day! I have been waiting and harassing for ages though LOL

We were going to get married this year but decided to save for a house and have baby #2!

AF STILL hasnt arrive (2 weeks late) but still BFN. Will see what the Dr says on Wednesday.

Congratulations Mummakat!!!!!!!

Happy monday everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just a quick FYI to everyone - mothercare has 60% off all their branded things at their stores!!! Ends today though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    URGH! Of course its only today! I wanted to get some stuff for DD's birthday!

Hope its online too...

Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post
    Just a quick FYI to everyone - mothercare has 60% off all their branded things at their stores!!! Ends today though!