Closed Thread
Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Im 23.5 years old and healthy otherwise I do have two wombs though so I will always be callasified as a high risk pregnancy. I think it might be a hormonal problem only time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone! I don't think I have replied to this thread before..
    I'll be 24 this year and DF 26 and we'll be starting ttc after our wedding in September. Super excited! At the moment though just focusing on saving as much money as we can for both wedding and honeymoon. Weddings are just too expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Phoenixaust - I really like the look of the city select but why would you choose that over the City Versa (which is cheaper and lighter)? I am starting to wonder if I need such an all-terrain pram, I mean how often do parents actually take their pram when they go bush walking??? Am I crazy to just think we should get a stroller as we'll mostly be walking on footpaths?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Hi everyone! I don't think I have replied to this thread before..
    I'll be 24 this year and DF 26 and we'll be starting ttc after our wedding in September. Super excited! At the moment though just focusing on saving as much money as we can for both wedding and honeymoon. Weddings are just too expensive!
    Hi Heids weddings are very expensive will be glad to spend money on something else for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post
    Hi Phoenixaust - I really like the look of the city select but why would you choose that over the City Versa (which is cheaper and lighter)? I am starting to wonder if I need such an all-terrain pram, I mean how often do parents actually take their pram when they go bush walking??? Am I crazy to just think we should get a stroller as we'll mostly be walking on footpaths?
    I dont think i will be bush walking lol, walking up the straight to get some exercise and walking around the shops I think. I want 3 kids and hope to have a pram that will last that length of time or atleast for 2 anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Newbie here. So happy to have found this thread. So nice to see lots of others are just as eager to get started. DP and I are 22 and planning on TTC end of march early April when I run out of the pill. It will be #1 for us. So far I have had blood tests and a Pap smear and am booked in next week with the dentist. I have been taking preconception vitamins for about a month and we are looking at upgrading our car - hopefully to a mazda cx5 (fx). All my thoughts seem to be baby related...I spend my lunch times strolling through department stores looking at anything from prams to breast pumps. I am hoping to get into the birth centre at the Canberra hospital. Good luck to all! I am sending happy baby thoughts your way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all there new ladies!! Great to see more people in here
    DH and I had a little chat about all the things we will need to buy and I started looking at some things! I know for a pram I want one that is good for walking/running with cause I'm quite active and would want to get back into it ASAP. Can anyone recommend some prams I should look at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilac07 - I was discussing this with my sister the other day (who's son is 1 month old) and she told me there aren't really any prams which are good for running. Although some claim to be joggers - the baby will always be bumped around quite a bit.

However I've head mountain buggy are the best for walking / walking quickly but I'm not sure if they are good for jogging. I like them though - nice a durable!
    Last edited by Newlywed333; 22-02-2013 at 12:11.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Newlywed333 For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (24-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post

Ive heard nothing but good things about the city select. 3 people i know have them.. It maybe a little heavier than their other options but i like the fact it has so many different configurations - bassinette / capsule etc.. and they are quick and easy to change between the different seats. Plus we want our kids quite close in age so you can have a bassinette and a normal seat for the older child. Im no expert thats for sure and have only just started looking seriously (not UTD yet so still awhile away from needing one) but from the ones i have seen, this is the one i like..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So glad we are at a weekend and i get some time off work DF is on his bucks weekend in Sydney so hopefully will behave and do nothing that lands him in trouble lol. HIs mum asked him where he was going and he just said Sydney so she asked again lol I don't even know what they are doing lol. Off for a nice night out with my sis tomorrow after have my hair trial for the wedding.

Was looking at the spotlight catalogue today and saw fabric for the hungry caterpillar so have now googled other places to buy it, thinking may have a hungry caterpillar nursery its just so cute love it could be for either a boy or girl and can then be left in the room when one baby moves out and another moves in.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Hello to all the newcomers and also an exciting farewell to LowAMH, congrats on moving into the TTC threads!! Good luck and lots of babydust!

I've been a bit AWOL as I focus on my health, but had my iron infusion now and ready to be back on the ball. I should feel like superwoman in a week or so apparently!

Now that my DP's sis's wedding is so close (April 7) I am starting to think about us getting married, I wonder if DP will pop the question before TTC.. We have discussed it before but he wanted to have some element of surprise so basically I think it's none of my business so to speak.. But now it's gonna drive me mad! How did any of you go waiting to get engaged, if you knew it would happen but not exactly when? I'm not impatient but it's just so exciting.