Closed Thread
Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for you Stacey!

Good Luck Baby Squirrel, hopefully good news all round today!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyLadyBug For This Useful Post:

Baby squirrel  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for you good luck wishes, it was great news. Endo removed again and tubes are clear so we are good to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby squirrel View Post
    Thank you all for you good luck wishes, it was great news. Endo removed again and tubes are clear so we are good to go
    Congrats thats great news now thats one thing down and you can be on your way. Was on the computer this morning and DF said are you on that baby site again talking to other clucky women lol. Yes then he said don't you talk to friends anymore, well yes but not about this stuff lol.
    2 months tomorrow till we can ttc and I hope that the week before the wedding is my period and not O week that would suck and be unfair. Can't predict as is always a few days off, thought this months would have been early since O was. Still waiting on my new OPK coming from Amazon, the tracker says they are currently sitting at sydney customs and have for almost 3 weeks, don't know why would take so long this time I got them in a week last time were never kept in customs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Hi lovely ladies!

Its been a while since I've participated but I've been reading the thread daily to keep up.

As its February I guess I better move to another thread ----> TTC #1!

Hoping I won't be in there too long but as the FS told me today there is not much chance of us conceiving naturally due to severely low sperm count for DH it might be a while.

FS recommended we go straight to ICSI but we're not emotionally or financially ready for that yet so we're going to see what happens!

I wish all you wonderful ladies great and quick success with conceiving when you're ready (April, October or other) :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    Hi lovely ladies!

Its been a while since I've participated but I've been reading the thread daily to keep up.

As its February I guess I better move to another thread ----> TTC #1!

Hoping I won't be in there too long but as the FS told me today there is not much chance of us conceiving naturally due to severely low sperm count for DH it might be a while.

FS recommended we go straight to ICSI but we're not emotionally or financially ready for that yet so we're going to see what happens!

I wish all you wonderful ladies great and quick success with conceiving when you're ready (April, October or other) :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
    Sorry to hear what the FS said, No problems in just having fun practicing now anyway and at least you get to throw out all bc now and just go for it. and that something does go right for you in the not too far future. April is not far off now and cant wait to start our journey.
    Spoke with 1 of our OB/GYNs at work this morning and he said there was no need at all for me at this point to have any pathology or tests done at all yet as thats just a little over the top to just start, have fun and bd every second day no more then that and if have any issues at all and not PG within 6 months to then make an appointment asap for a checkup since i'm 30 if I was under 30 I wouldn't be seen in under 12 months. So

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck LowAMHoly25yo! I hope everything goes swimmingly for you and your husband and you have a beautiful and healthy baby

Just wondering - is there anything specific everyone else is doing before they TTC? I plan to stop taking the pill, start taking folate and change my health insurance to include pregnancy at least 3 months before TTC. Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post

Just wondering - is there anything specific everyone else is doing before they TTC? I plan to stop taking the pill, start taking folate and change my health insurance to include pregnancy at least 3 months before TTC. Is there anything else I need to do?
    Sounds like you are doing all the right things - if you want to maintain an exercise regime once pg then it is a good idea to start/maintain it now as they say whatever you were doing in the months leading up to pg you are ok to continue. other than that, save save save lol!

Good Luck LowAMHoly25yo - hope to see you over there in the TTC#1 thread soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats Baby Squirrel, must be great to put your mind at ease

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks FlyLadyBug - it's good to know I've got it all covered. You're so right though - I really need to try to eat better and exercise more to get my body healthy for TTC too! I try to walk lots but it's hard finding the time during the week. I guess it'll only be harder once we have a baby though so I should probably make the time now.

As for your other comment about saving - what are your plans for saving? I have tried so hard to see how much babies cost but almost all books just say "it depends on blah blah blah".

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would start pricing the main big ticket items and the basic things you need and maybe start another savings account or rapid saver to put money aside for some of that stuff. Also have to try and have a little extra to go along with baby bonus or ppl pay incase you want a little extra time off. As i said previous I have been sneaky and have a few baby clothes already lol, as soon as tic and am PG will up the anti and start spending what I can that isn't going towards new house.