Closed Thread
Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Helps to know what you are entitled to and get as much as you can to help out a little one on the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    That ok hun I've been thinking about it for a while didnt know how much we would need to cut back on and how much we would get from the government so much we all need to think about :-)
    I suppose for me whenever Centrelink is mentioned I just get 'omg paperwork' and 'appointments' and crazy!! I feel like we'd end up in jail because some fool labelled our form wrong and got overpaid. I have a fear!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Helps to know what you are entitled to and get as much as you can to help out a little one on the way.
    It makes PHI not seem so scary!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    I suppose for me whenever Centrelink is mentioned I just get 'omg paperwork' and 'appointments' and crazy!! I feel like we'd end up in jail because some fool labelled our form wrong and got overpaid. I have a fear!!
    Yeah I hate centrelink but they are there to help I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am waiting until April to try so still quite a way to go and I thought perhaps we could help each other pass the time in waiting [/QUOTE]

Hi Elswyth,

I am new to the forum and this looked like a good place to start. I am currently recovering from my second lap surgery (endo) and will also be starting TTC in April...fingers crossed!! So excited to get started.

Sounds like it will be a popular time to start

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby squirrel For This Useful Post:

FlyLadyBug  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby squirrel View Post
    I am waiting until April to try so still quite a way to go and I thought perhaps we could help each other pass the time in waiting
    Hi Elswyth,

I am new to the forum and this looked like a good place to start. I am currently recovering from my second lap surgery (endo) and will also be starting TTC in April...fingers crossed!! So excited to get started.

Sounds like it will be a popular time to start[/QUOTE]

HI baby squirrel April is going to be a great month I am staying positive and telling myself that regularly lol. There will be lots of BD from this group and to all. And of course there is going to be plenty of continued practice waiting for their official start date so this is a good year for all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Baby squirrel  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    one thing we are all going to get very good at is paperwork... between PHI, Centrelink, Medicare, Hospital Book Ins... *aargh writer's cramp* lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FlyLadyBug View Post
    one thing we are all going to get very good at is paperwork... between PHI, Centrelink, Medicare, Hospital Book Ins... *aargh writer's cramp* lol
    I can already feel the headache coming on I hate centrelink forms

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes way too much paperwork lol, having enough with paperwork atm lol. Still have to put DF on my PHI as currently we both have our own, he has a basics single cover while I have top cover so I am ok lol I don't have to wait for anything, he would if he got really sick at the moment and wasn't completely covered.

Thanks
    Reviews

So I've booked in to see the doc tomorrow to talk about the pill I'm on I was going to get a full check up and get a blood test but DB said I should wait till its closer to October (when we plan to TTC) just don't know if I should I'm 24 and very healthy