Closed Thread
Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Sprinkelle congrats on your upcoming wedding! How exciting. We are going to get married after we are pregnant as well and just announce it at the wedding, I think it's a great idea. We also want to get married in a park and I also won't be wearing heels! Love it. Lots in common there
    Where r u getting married? I am hoping I fall easily so its like a done deal and just announce it at the wedding (3 months later). I don't drink and neither does my DF so being pregnant won't affect anything really! I just hope it doesn't rain for the part in the park!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Off for our first lesson today have been told can't be anything too over the top, he said the dance is for us not to go on the internet so everyone can see it lol
    I know what you mean! We have less than 50 invited to our wedding (47!) and hoping only about 30-35 show up. Its not the cost but we just don't want to be rushed off our feet all day! I was thinking dance lessons but I think standing in one spot swaying from side to side is more us! I know myself well enough to know by that stage of the night I'll have had enough! What will I be like if I am PG!

Are you more excited about ttc or wedding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newcomers!! So exciting for everyone planning weddings! I got married last year and it was the most amazing day ever! Enjoy every moment cause it goes sooooo fast!
    Not much to report from me, get my bloods back later next week so will go from there! Just coming to the end of my first cycle off BC....not a fan lol!! It's weird going from having a clockwork cycle to not knowing what on earth my body is doing! It will all be worth it in the end though

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Hi Stacey,

I just wanted to let you know that PHI doesn't cover anything UNTIL you give birth. Therefore as long as your baby is BORN after 26th of October this year (was that the exact date?) you are covered.

I got my PHI on Jan 31st (just gone) and we are ttc in May.

Does this change your plans as you don't have to wait until October you can get pregnant now and have a baby due date NOV 13 - which you will be covered for?
    Hi hun I got my PHI at the end of dec last year but DB and I wanna wait till October because I would love a July baby and really want to save money

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know what you mean! We have less than 50 invited to our wedding (47!) and hoping only about 30-35 show up. Its not the cost but we just don't want to be rushed off our feet all day! I was thinking dance lessons but I think standing in one spot swaying from side to side is more us! I know myself well enough to know by that stage of the night I'll have had enough! What will I be like if I am PG!

Are you more excited about ttc or wedding?
    LOL thats hard excited about both except can fb status's about the wedding and how excited I am not about TTC. DF is excited too not that his mates know we are trying soon, will prob say to them was all of a shock and dam shouldn't have been this quick lol.

Can say that I happily bought a few really cute little people things that were on sale at Best and Less and Target today while out shopping lol on my own. DF won't see as they are in the waudrobe in spare room and he was told to not go in there as there is stuff for the wedding including a gift for him and things he can't see so my secrets hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Just coming to the end of my first cycle off BC....not a fan lol!! It's weird going from having a clockwork cycle to not knowing what on earth my body is doing! It will all be worth it in the end though
    It feels weird when your body gets back to working itself out, mine still doesn't make sense. I used to have the longest periods that were so intensely painful i went on the pill at 19 and regularly changed as had so much breakthrough bleeding no matter which brand I used. I got my implant in and then never had another period at all for 4 yrs except a 1day one during changeover of implants. I expected to get the period from hell once implant out but now they aren't that bad or long and don't know why.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (09-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    Hi hun I got my PHI at the end of dec last year but DB and I wanna wait till October because I would love a July baby and really want to save money
    Oh! Well thats different. July baby - cooler weather. I like your style!

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    It feels weird when your body gets back to working itself out, mine still doesn't make sense. I used to have the longest periods that were so intensely painful i went on the pill at 19 and regularly changed as had so much breakthrough bleeding no matter which brand I used. I got my implant in and then never had another period at all for 4 yrs except a 1day one during changeover of implants. I expected to get the period from hell once implant out but now they aren't that bad or long and don't know why.
    So glad I don't have to do this. I was on the pill for about a week when I started dating DF and I was like... nah. So I've always been regular. I use the app period tracker. Do you ladies use apps to keep a record of symptoms and spotting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh! Well thats different. July baby - cooler weather. I like your style!

So glad I don't have to do this. I was on the pill for about a week when I started dating DF and I was like... nah. So I've always been regular. I use the app period tracker. Do you ladies use apps to keep a record of symptoms and spotting?
    I use an app, mainly just to see how they work and so forth cause there wasn't much point on BC as I was regular. I never got symptoms so will be interesting using the app now I'm no longer taking BC and to see what my body does and at what times in my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes i've been using an app since about july last year to keep record of how things were going, it took 4 months to get my first AF then they were a little over the place. just gives an idea of where things are up to. Some months it is correct with telling me which day I am actually ovulating (well when my LH surge begins anyway) and other times it is way off. This month I am still waiting for what the app says lol it still says next week when it really was so early in my period on day 5 only so thought was going to be a really short month before AF returned but still hasn't.

Just swapped the few things I had in my secret supply with the gift i bought for DF to announce we are PG when time comes and old baby clothes I have kept that were mine and the things I bought today and have a small vac bag of baby clothes lol. So not such a small supply anymore lol. And clearly I need a daughter as have so many things for a baby girl, I just love all the little frilly dresses they make they are just adorable. Might be time for me to start making another little quilt or something as soon as wedding over and when not BD lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Thanks for the welcome and for not making me think I was over the top re the doctor issue .

Sprinkelle - you will love NYC!! I went there in 2010 and loved it, would go back to explore it all over again! DH loves sport so we went and watched a ice hockey game and grid iron game - I love shopping so he sat out the front of Century 21 for 2 hours (thank god for the iPhone!!).

I found out today a friend is 10 weeks pregnant so that was exciting news to hear. And I spoke to my best friend today who had her first baby on Tuesday last week - ended up having emergency c-section and a whopping 9lb11oz baby boy!! So she filled me in on all of the good, bad and ugly!!

I hope you had a successful wedding planning weekend Wobblermummy and sprinkelle

I have looked at a few apps sprinkelle, wobblermummy and lilac07 but I haven't downloaded anything yet, figure I will do that once I chuck the BC in the bin!

enjoy your sunday!!!