Closed Thread
Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Yeah it was pretty exciting, although wish had lost more weight since had bought it, my knees DF and body are fighting against me and I'm not winning.

I found so many different answers to people as to how long it took to get PG after having implant out so i just had it out 12 months before the wedding as some ppl said could be 2 years while other ppl were successful immediately. We just went back to Condoms which was strange going back to that at 30, DF is a sour puss and really not happy about it and sometimes says wth lets just not worry then remind him hey we aren't having a baby on the way at the wedding and he calms down till the next time lol.
    My DB said the same thing if I go off the pill lets just try for a bub now lol I hope we can all fall pregnant when we want I hope I'm lucky and fall straight away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my mum laughs at me cause she said I rely on the internet too much. I've looked up stats as to how fertility works after coming off which kind of contraceptive and said to mum when i wanted another implant in (poor planning on my behalf as they hurt it came out after 8 months) can take 12-24 months to get fertility back after coming off the pill. She thought I was hilarious as she fell PG 4 times within the month of deciding to get PG and going off the pill, my parents never mucked around they'd decide it was time for another and the deal would be done within the month and there was no planning or checking any fertility levels they were just lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews

my mum laughs at me cause she said I rely on the internet too much. I've looked up stats as to how fertility works after coming off which kind of contraceptive and said to mum when i wanted another implant in (poor planning on my behalf as they hurt it came out after 8 months) can take 12-24 months to get fertility back after coming off the pill. She thought I was hilarious as she fell PG 4 times within the month of deciding to get PG and going off the pill, my parents never mucked around they'd decide it was time for another and the deal would be done within the month and there was no planning or checking any fertility levels they were just lucky.
    Yeah sometimes I think I google a bit to much and worried when it comes to October and TTC that ill put to much stress on myself I just want it to flow but reading up on it all is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    It'll happen when it's right, but I do like to know which cycle my body is in and where its at. Its hard when I have a DF who works away on weekends sometimes, my only days off work or if he is home is too tired for anything other then TV a beer and a sleep lol so need to know when to make the most of it . Although I'm sure when the stress of the wedding is over he will be happy and not stressed again.

Silly male stressed over 2 things only a speech and a dance could care less how anything else goes that I have had to prepare to arrange. Glad I'm not making a speech although I would stress about that less having done speech and drama since i was 8 and dance since i was 6. Am making things relatively easy, picked a short slow song so no high impact for him or to injure me in heels as haven't done dance formally since injured myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well thank goodness it is the weekend now. 8 weeks left at work, and 9 weeks till wedding and can TTC

Thanks
    Reviews

Well thank goodness it is the weekend now. 8 weeks left at work, and 9 weeks till wedding and can TTC
    Sorry I didn't reply crashes out on the lounge my weekend doesn't start till 5pm very much looking forward to the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    Sorry I didn't reply crashes out on the lounge my weekend doesn't start till 5pm very much looking forward to the weekend
    Atleast you are at your weekend now hope everyone has a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all & Great Thread Elswyth
    I'm not sure If I qualify, but I'm hoping to start TTCing in October this year, It's so far away, but I've 18 months to go on my Medical degree (I hope!) & hope to squeeze in number #3 as soon as I graduate & before starting at work. I have 2 little boys (4 & 1)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cee View Post
    Hi all & Great Thread Elswyth
    I'm not sure If I qualify, but I'm hoping to start TTCing in October this year, It's so far away, but I've 18 months to go on my Medical degree (I hope!) & hope to squeeze in number #3 as soon as I graduate & before starting at work. I have 2 little boys (4 & 1)

Welcome yes you do qualify to join us. Wow you must be busy 2 small boys and doing such an intense medical degree.

I'm a nurse, was meant to be doing post grad diploma this year that would start this month but knew getting married this year and building a house and TTC also in 2 months makes a full-time distance ed course a little too stressful atm for me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

cee  (10-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    I'm new to all of this and love the idea of a thread with others on the countdown to TTC! We got married about 18 months ago now so we are at the next step! I started to take blackmores ifolate at the start of January and we will start TTC in April (sounds like its going to be a busy month!!).

I didn't have a great experience at the doctors when I went to have a pre TTC check up - unfortunately my GP has left town and I saw another doctor - I normally see female doctors, not sure why I just like them better (more through with their work ups??) and I saw a male doctor. He said as I looked to be in good health (despite not laying a hand on me!) & that I didn't need any blood tests etc - didn't even check my BP (and I am on Diane - I would have thought with the latest news about that its the least you would do!!). He said take folate and stop the pill and if there is no luck in 6 months then come back and we can reassess the need for tests. Mentioned nothing about pap smears, vaccinations etc. I managed to 'bully' him into getting a CBC and toxoplasma titre test - I work in the Vet industry and exposure to zoonosis is higher than normal. I walked out of there feeling $85 poorer and quite angry! There is a doctor at the clinic who's online bio said she has interests womans health so I think I will try again before April and see her.

Wow sorry to vent so soon!!

Isnt it funny we spend so long trying not to get pregnant and then it could potentially take ages to get pregnant!! We are going to come off the pill (2 more strips to go!) and then once AF has arrived in April its game on! I impulsively bought a clearblue fertility monitor off ebay on new years day and it arrived yesterday - I was a bit excited when I opened it!

Anyway enough about me! I look forward to chatting and going through it all with you ladies!!
    Night!