Closed Thread
Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post
    LowAMHonly25yo - I just realised you were married 5 days after me last year! How long have you been with your husband? I'm also 25 as well so we're quite similar. Do you live in Sydney?
    Nice! Congrats! Where did you get married?

DH & I have been together for 2 years in March, but have known each other for about 12 years (since high school). We live on the Gold Coast.

What a coincidence

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    You'll be handing it over in no time!
    Hope so, We will have been together for 3 yrs and 4 months at the wedding since we decided to have it this year not last year when we'd originally thought about it.

So excited get to see my dress tomorrow at my paren't house, my mum is so excited I'm sure she'll bowl the courier guy over on the front verandah lol.

Told DF had a special gift made just for him and he said cool can I have it, I said no you have to wait for the right time lol, he said now is the right time lol. Well hopefully in 3-months it will be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Hope so, We will have been together for 3 yrs and 4 months at the wedding since we decided to have it this year not last year when we'd originally thought about it.

So excited get to see my dress tomorrow at my paren't house, my mum is so excited I'm sure she'll bowl the courier guy over on the front verandah lol.

Told DF had a special gift made just for him and he said cool can I have it, I said no you have to wait for the right time lol, he said now is the right time lol. Well hopefully in 3-months it will be
    Haha hope your mum doesn't hurt the courier too much
    3 months sounds like the perfect time to handover the special gift

People keep asking me how the baby making is going I don't think many people understand that you can't just BD at any stage of your cycle to get pregnant. I just keep saying its not quite time to start yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post

People keep asking me how the baby making is going I don't think many people understand that you can't just BD at any stage of your cycle to get pregnant. I just keep saying its not quite time to start yet
    or that it takes time for that lil blob to start forming and isn't immediately there that day lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    or that it takes time for that lil blob to start forming and isn't immediately there that day lol.
    Its normally the people who got pregnant accidentally and think that it is easy to get pregnant. Little do they know that in any given cycle most couples only have a 25% chance of conceiving. They were just accidentally lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly, not everything is a miracle that works exactly how you want. Its random sheer luck to get pregnant without trying and knowing what the body is up to

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello ladies little update on my TTC ive booked in with my doctor for next Tuesday for a full check up also I heard on the news that four ladies in France have died from taking diane contraceptive pill and I rang around and Australia might be putting a warning and recall as well and super scary because that's the pill I'm on fingers crossed Tuesday goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Stacey with the tests, and hopefully swapping pills doesn't sound good. I did see a pharmacist friend put a link up about it on Facebook but I didn't read since I'm not on the pill. Considering just going to the big bulk billing drs to get a prenatal checkup as so hard with my GP and family planning centre. I don't want to wait 3 months for drs appointment then another 2 months for the results thats way too far in the future for my liking lol.

well its almost my weekend yay got to try on my wedding dress today so exciting now have to arrange for alterations, dance lesson on saturday and looking for boys suits on saturday can't wait.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck Stacey with the tests, and hopefully swapping pills doesn't sound good. I did see a pharmacist friend put a link up about it on Facebook but I didn't read since I'm not on the pill. Considering just going to the big bulk billing drs to get a prenatal checkup as so hard with my GP and family planning centre. I don't want to wait 3 months for drs appointment then another 2 months for the results thats way too far in the future for my liking lol.

well its almost my weekend yay got to try on my wedding dress today so exciting now have to arrange for alterations, dance lesson on saturday and looking for boys suits on saturday can't wait.
    Omg you tried your wedding dress on that much have been so awesome I really want to stop the pill all together but really can't full pregnant till mid year see how things go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it was pretty exciting, although wish had lost more weight since had bought it, my knees DF and body are fighting against me and I'm not winning.

I found so many different answers to people as to how long it took to get PG after having implant out so i just had it out 12 months before the wedding as some ppl said could be 2 years while other ppl were successful immediately. We just went back to Condoms which was strange going back to that at 30, DF is a sour puss and really not happy about it and sometimes says wth lets just not worry then remind him hey we aren't having a baby on the way at the wedding and he calms down till the next time lol.