Closed Thread
Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Lilac, was tempted to ring my GP and ask if able to book that stuff when see the practice nurse next month but not sure if they'll allow it since it will mean a proper gp appointment. So maybe I'll just get the nurse to get him to write out the forms and hopefully I wont be waiting months for results lol. Cause I'll just let him know I need a follow up appointment for results cause if not it doesn't matter we'll be starting even if there are problems. Hopefully there isn't have been taking prenatal for 4 months already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay my personalised baby onesie has arrived in the mail. It has my avatar picture on it as its for a mini wobbler lol. Just have to wait for the right time to give to DF who by then will be DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Well managed to sort a few things out after I huffed off to bed this morning so will be getting up for dance and to look for suits. He said he asked boss to find someone else for next Saturday so can taste test and had to remind him no the restaurant prefers that to be done on Sunday's when it isn't as busy. Here's hoping that can be accomplished.

Just want one stress down and onto the next lol. My dress has atleast surfaced and is being delivered to my parents house on thursday so fingers crossed it fits. I was fitted in and tried on a size 6 but am a 14 and cause the sizes are so small they ordered a 16 cause I said no to the 18 promising I would go to the gym more as my knee was going to get better, that hasn't happened either but oh well by time get fitted by an alterations lady hopefully back to what I was last week before I went all out and ate a pizza and gained 2kgs lol.

Might ring my family planning clinic up here to discuss the pre pregnancy tests as they should be able to fit me in quicker and did both of my implants.
    I'm pleased you were able to get some of the stressful things done (or at least a plan as to when they will be done!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Afternoon ladies!
    Just got back from my Dr appointment which went really well. The Dr was so lovely (had an awesome regular gp but she isn't working ATM so glad I found another awesome Dr) getting blood tests done in the morning. She is checking everything so have to fast for it. Then we just discussed vitamins and she said to definitely start taking folate daily. She went through cycles with me and touched briefly on what to do when I am pregnant. She even said I could continue all my exercise just don't overheat once pregnant, which is awesome!
    She also said when actively trying I should treat the time from ovulation till my next AF as if I am preggers ie cut out alcohol and things like that. So I'm super happy with my visit!!
    Hope everyone else is well!!

I'm glad it all went well Lilac FX for the best possible results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    I now told everyone at work no kids for me that I plan to travel this year so stupid how you have to his something so exciting but they do say you should leave your private life at the door when it comes to work
    It sux that you have to do that! But better to be safe than sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Hi again ladies

I have been skimming posts but not really concentrating as I have an exam on Thursday.

I’m off to the Dr next Wednesday just to discuss TTC and see if I can apply to the birth centre again (I bled really bad after DD and had surgery and 3 blood transfusions.)

DF and I are considering moving to my dad’s for about 6 months to save for a house…so not sure if this will put a halt on the planning but I don’t think it will.

Good luck ladies and I look forward to contribution more to the thread
    Good Luck with the saving for a house! If the time comes and you need help with a home loan let me know as I work in mortgages and I'd be happy to assist!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay my personalised baby onesie has arrived in the mail. It has my avatar picture on it as its for a mini wobbler lol. Just have to wait for the right time to give to DF who by then will be DH
    Yay! that will be a great way to let your new DH know that he's going to be a daddy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    this is a good beginning for you Low. Can't wait to hand over the cute outfit if we get through the stress of the wedding first lol. And stress of jobs lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

this is a good beginning for you Low. Can't wait to hand over the cute outfit if we get through the stress of the wedding first lol. And stress of jobs lol.
    You'll be handing it over in no time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LowAMHonly25yo - I just realised you were married 5 days after me last year! How long have you been with your husband? I'm also 25 as well so we're quite similar. Do you live in Sydney?