Closed Thread
Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Thankyou will be trying hard. Didn't want to go anyway and then DF rings to say he is now working on the weekend nights as his boss wants him to. Sent back a nasty msg we are having dance lessons which i'm not cancelling or reschedulling for him bad luck, he is meant to be getting a suit with mates as wouldn't do it months ago when he should have and we are meant to be trying the food for the actual wedding in 9 weeks. Can't believe how selfish his boss is, considering we went to his wedding in 2011, it was a bogan affair though but still so angry
    won't get a response till about 6am when he comes out of a mine so guess I'll be stressed all night at work which isn't good.

Good to hear about the 9 follicles thats awesome. one turns into an egg and you can start your fun journey.
    Sorry to hear DF's boss is being such a pain! I hope he lets your DF get home so you can get the stuff for the wedding sorted! Please try not to stress!

FX that your shift goes quick & smoothly!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    Oh no!
    Oh god that is terrible. And illegal! To be honest I am trying to keep it under wraps too, and will do til as late as possible. I work in advertising which is pretty ruthless so I am sure if anyone finds out they will secretly try to make me redundant (which is how they fire people). It's so ridiculous that women have to worry about stuff like that. I feel so sorry for your friend!

Thanks
    Reviews

It's crazy how some women don't have job security when pregnant...or even when TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews

It really is eye opening!

I was so naive when returning to work after DS thinking that these issues were not commonplace anymore!

All of the mums in our Playgroup (12) had some sort of issue returning to work! 😱
    Some it was just problems being able to stay in their old role or have part time hours others were flat out told return full time or not at at all!!! I was horrified and left feeling so angry for them! 😡

Thanks
    Reviews

I now told everyone at work no kids for me that I plan to travel this year so stupid how you have to his something so exciting but they do say you should leave your private life at the door when it comes to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies

I have been skimming posts but not really concentrating as I have an exam on Thursday.

I’m off to the Dr next Wednesday just to discuss TTC and see if I can apply to the birth centre again (I bled really bad after DD and had surgery and 3 blood transfusions.)

DF and I are considering moving to my dad’s for about 6 months to save for a house…so not sure if this will put a halt on the planning but I don’t think it will.

Good luck ladies and I look forward to contribution more to the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well managed to sort a few things out after I huffed off to bed this morning so will be getting up for dance and to look for suits. He said he asked boss to find someone else for next Saturday so can taste test and had to remind him no the restaurant prefers that to be done on Sunday's when it isn't as busy. Here's hoping that can be accomplished.

Just want one stress down and onto the next lol. My dress has atleast surfaced and is being delivered to my parents house on thursday so fingers crossed it fits. I was fitted in and tried on a size 6 but am a 14 and cause the sizes are so small they ordered a 16 cause I said no to the 18 promising I would go to the gym more as my knee was going to get better, that hasn't happened either but oh well by time get fitted by an alterations lady hopefully back to what I was last week before I went all out and ate a pizza and gained 2kgs lol.

Might ring my family planning clinic up here to discuss the pre pregnancy tests as they should be able to fit me in quicker and did both of my implants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon ladies!
    Just got back from my Dr appointment which went really well. The Dr was so lovely (had an awesome regular gp but she isn't working ATM so glad I found another awesome Dr) getting blood tests done in the morning. She is checking everything so have to fast for it. Then we just discussed vitamins and she said to definitely start taking folate daily. She went through cycles with me and touched briefly on what to do when I am pregnant. She even said I could continue all my exercise just don't overheat once pregnant, which is awesome!
    She also said when actively trying I should treat the time from ovulation till my next AF as if I am preggers ie cut out alcohol and things like that. So I'm super happy with my visit!!
    Hope everyone else is well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Afternoon ladies!
    Just got back from my Dr appointment which went really well. The Dr was so lovely (had an awesome regular gp but she isn't working ATM so glad I found another awesome Dr) getting blood tests done in the morning. She is checking everything so have to fast for it. Then we just discussed vitamins and she said to definitely start taking folate daily. She went through cycles with me and touched briefly on what to do when I am pregnant. She even said I could continue all my exercise just don't overheat once pregnant, which is awesome!
    She also said when actively trying I should treat the time from ovulation till my next AF as if I am preggers ie cut out alcohol and things like that. So I'm super happy with my visit!!
    Hope everyone else is well!!

Good to hear just rang our local family planning clinic to try get in there faster then with my GP and they said sorry no bookings this period ( a 3 week period) we are are only allowed to book that far in advance try the week after. Shame really cause if you are under 24 you are allowed to drop in any day after midday and they will accommodate you without appointments

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer that's annoying wobblermummy!! Hope you can get in to see someone soon!