Closed Thread
Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    I just found out that the girl at my work may have got fired because she was planning for a baby I now have to keep my mouth shut at work :-( on the plus side I got my iron tablets today
    Oh no that isn't good. Yes keep it hush hush not you are allowed to do that, guess you;d have a better case of dismissal discrimination if you were already PG.

Yay for iron tables, a month till I see Dr and will harass for blood tests and checks. So hard to get into our GP's unless you are aged, could go into big bulk billing gp's but that wont help me later cause I don't want to go back to them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Oh no that isn't good. Yes keep it hush hush not you are allowed to do that, guess you;d have a better case of dismissal discrimination if you were already PG.

Yay for iron tables, a month till I see Dr and will harass for blood tests and checks. So hard to get into our GP's unless you are aged, could go into big bulk billing gp's but that wont help me later cause I don't want to go back to them.
    I'm not looking forward to all the test but I'm planning to get the done in June I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not looking forward to all the test but I'm planning to get the done in June I think
    I'm not worried about the pain of the tests, Believe when I say just because I give people needles and cause pain, I absolutely hate causing pain to people but would prefer it being me doing it compared to some of the older staff who do things the old way and cause more pain. I have the worst veins so know it will hurt a little. Was never scared about results before but now they are a little more worrying its coming closer to time to actually plan them and ttc for or

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I just found out that the girl at my work may have got fired because she was planning for a baby I now have to keep my mouth shut at work :-( on the plus side I got my iron tablets today
    Oh no!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Stacey & Wobbler!

Hope you both had a good day!

Try not to worry too much about the tests, such a small amount of pain (if any) to learn such important info! I would get them ASAP so you know you're ready to start ttc when planned. Plus then it'll be over without having to anticipate the pain for so long.

I had an external & internal ultrasound today to make sure there are no problems with my baby making oven. I will find out for sure next week but the sonographer said everything looked fine (but I doubt she'd tell me otherwise). Was uncomfortable but not really painful.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear about the girl at your work! Thats horrible!

My boss asked me today if I was pregnant (guess he overheard me talking about my ultrasound) & I told him no but we're TTC. He looked a little stressed out but he said he expected it to happen soon but not this soon (Only been married for 6 weeks). He has already asked me how much maternity leave I want to take and was counting how long I could possibly continue working for if I got pregnant straight away lol.

I'm lucky to have a supportive boss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post

My boss asked me today if I was pregnant (guess he overheard me talking about my ultrasound) & I told him no but we're TTC. He looked a little stressed out but he said he expected it to happen soon but not this soon (Only been married for 6 weeks). He has already asked me how much maternity leave I want to take and was counting how long I could possibly continue working for if I got pregnant straight away lol.
    I'm lucky to have a supportive boss!
    yes lucky to have such a supportive boss.

I had an external & internal ultrasound today to make sure there are no problems with my baby making oven. I will find out for sure next week but the sonographer said everything looked fine (but I doubt she'd tell me otherwise). Was uncomfortable but not really painful.
    Good to hear all looks well, yeah they can be a little hard to judge sometimes, but normally if there is something really bad you can see some kind of facial expression. it is all good and normal. Well off to work for me soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Wobbler

She did say that I had around 9 follicles developing, which is exciting!

Today is day 4 of my cycle, hoping in around 10 days that 1 of those follicles becomes an egg!

Thanks
    Reviews

Have a good shift Wobbler!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a good shift Wobbler!
    Thankyou will be trying hard. Didn't want to go anyway and then DF rings to say he is now working on the weekend nights as his boss wants him to. Sent back a nasty msg we are having dance lessons which i'm not cancelling or reschedulling for him bad luck, he is meant to be getting a suit with mates as wouldn't do it months ago when he should have and we are meant to be trying the food for the actual wedding in 9 weeks. Can't believe how selfish his boss is, considering we went to his wedding in 2011, it was a bogan affair though but still so angry
    won't get a response till about 6am when he comes out of a mine so guess I'll be stressed all night at work which isn't good.

Good to hear about the 9 follicles thats awesome. one turns into an egg and you can start your fun journey.