Closed Thread
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 722
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    210
    Reviews
    0

    Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

    Welcome may85! And to any other newbies I have missed, on the phone so harder to keep up

    I think I want to go natural at Mercy birthing centre in Melbourne, it's public too so I'm not taking out OB cover on my PHI as I just want a midwife. If you need pain relief though you can, they just admit you to the actual hospital part and you birth there. I like the idea of having the two options side by side! And the feedback on BubHub seems to be really good.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

    VanityFey  (01-04-2013)

  3. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    Hehehe gotta love grandparents to be
    yes they can be very cute. found a jumpsuit on ebay that said grandpas lil fisher, my dad would so love that he goes on a wk long fishing/drinking trip with his mate 3 times every year and has done since before we were all born.

  4. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0

    Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    yes they can be very cute. found a jumpsuit on ebay that said grandpas lil fisher, my dad would so love that he goes on a wk long fishing/drinking trip with his mate 3 times every year and has done since before we were all born.
    Omg I was looking at baby clothes online today too found the cutest little shoes

  5. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    found this outfit for a little girl with singlet, nappy cover, shoes and headband so cute I so want a girl. Sad thing is I know i could make it and better for way less then the $50 but would definitely be caught by DF when not meant to be doing that kind of thing yet lol. Maybe after wedding will start, since both of the cot quilts /knee rug sized blankets have girly patterns on I'll have to make one with boy patterns one day. DF is one of 3 boys which is why i have my to have a girl.

  6. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0

    Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    found this outfit for a little girl with singlet, nappy cover, shoes and headband so cute I so want a girl. Sad thing is I know i could make it and better for way less then the $50 but would definitely be caught by DF when not meant to be doing that kind of thing yet lol. Maybe after wedding will start, since both of the cot quilts /knee rug sized blankets have girly patterns on I'll have to make one with boy patterns one day. DF is one of 3 boys which is why i have my to have a girl.
    Hehehe I was thinking of buying the shoes and hiding it for DB should be pretty easy to hide baby things they are small ill just hide my stuff in the laundry he never goes in there hehehe I'm so mean DB is a gem

  7. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    or just hide with your mum's collection lol. It is always on my mind always looking at things. Pricing things. Bought two little dress sets from trade secret months ago they are calvin klein newborn dresses and oh so cute, just cause I've put on weight since injuring my knees and cant fit into that designer anymore doesn't mean I wouldn't want a daughter not to lol.

  8. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0

    Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    or just hide with your mum's collection lol. It is always on my mind always looking at things. Pricing things. Bought two little dress sets from trade secret months ago they are calvin klein newborn dresses and oh so cute, just cause I've put on weight since injuring my knees and cant fit into that designer anymore doesn't mean I wouldn't want a daughter not to lol.
    I really want a boy because I know my DB and his dad would be super happy but girls clothes are so much cuter would it be cruel to put a bow on a baby boy hehehe

  9. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It would be, I'm not saying I don't want a boy I'd love both, most importantly I'd love healthy babies so when get there aren't going to throw a hissy fit if its a boy, just hope the next one isn't lol

  10. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0

    Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    It would be, I'm not saying I don't want a boy I'd love both, most importantly I'd love healthy babies so when get there aren't going to throw a hissy fit if its a boy, just hope the next one isn't lol
    Yeah I'll be happy with a boy or girl as long as they are healthy I think both would be cool

  11. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    yes they can be very cute. found a jumpsuit on ebay that said grandpas lil fisher, my dad would so love that he goes on a wk long fishing/drinking trip with his mate 3 times every year and has done since before we were all born.
    Thats so cute!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 18:32
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-05-2012, 19:57
  3. Waiting to start easter..
    By MumDadBoyandGirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 11:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan - Brisbane Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan is a highly respected Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist on Brisbane's Northside. To book an appointment or for information about his Affordable Low-Gaps Obstetrics please call his rooms on (07) 3353 3100
featured supporter
Baby Monitors
Looking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby Nursery Shop
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!