Closed Thread
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    OMG how sweet!!!! I don't think my family is buying anything, but my sister is already putting away any clothes my 4mth 2wk old niece grows out of for me! She is also telling me to hurry up so we can have our own mothers club! LOL!

Its amazing that your mum is so excited and happy for you!!! My family weren't that keen when I first mentioned it late last year, but now I think my mum is getting excited and giving me pregnancy tips
    Every time my mum rings she ask what I need and today I told her a need a baby first hehehe she is so excited just make me want to conceive now ;-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    Every time my mum rings she ask what I need and today I told her a need a baby first hehehe she is so excited just make me want to conceive now ;-(
    Thats cute! Hopefully she will be that keen to baby sit when the time comes

I think that you have amazing self control if you're going to start TTC in October!

I do not have much at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So do I, hope everyone has a wonderful year. Saw something on one of the other threads someone gave their partner as a gift and found a website that does personalised tshirts and things and have arranged a cute lil onesie with a pic off tv show and a little joke between us to give DF when get there, was too cute, not that anyone else would understand and would be a home outfit so we don't get ripped off lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats cute! Hopefully she will be that keen to baby sit when the time comes

I think that you have amazing self control if you're going to start TTC in October!

I do not have much at all!
    Trust me I have no self control I'm on BH every day and all I talk about is baby waiting is killing me

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol feel the same, DF is working 5 and half hrs away and wont be home till friday so either have wedding stuff to look through or look on here since I started lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    lol feel the same, DF is working 5 and half hrs away and wont be home till friday so either have wedding stuff to look through or look on here since I started lol
    I wish I had something to take my mind off the time maybe ill tell DB to pop the question I've also being doing heaps of research on baby's so much to learn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luckily BH exists otherwise I'd be driving myself crazy! Google can only satisfy so much thirst for knowledge and doesn't provide much human interaction (well online human interaction) hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckily BH exists otherwise I'd be driving myself crazy! Google can only satisfy so much thirst for knowledge and doesn't provide much human interaction (well online human interaction) hahaha
    I feel that exact same way sometimes

Have a good night all, back off to work, so glad to have tomorrow off I hope, can sleep at a normal time even.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    I just wanted to share this as I don't have anyone else to tell but I told my mum that I was going to TTC start of october this year and today she told me that she went out and got baby clothes, bottles, portable cot, and one of those tigger bouncing sling my question is has any of your family been buying things or am I the only one with a crazy mum :-)
    Awww how cute!
    My mum hasn't done anything like that but she said to me recently "now sweetie, I want you to have one girl and one boy. That's the order that I want".
    No worries mum! Let me get right on that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sabelle View Post
    Awww how cute!
    My mum hasn't done anything like that but she said to me recently "now sweetie, I want you to have one girl and one boy. That's the order that I want".
    No worries mum! Let me get right on that!
    Hehehe gotta love grandparents to be