Closed Thread
Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've always wanted to be a twin (obviously no chance of that ) so I think having twins would be very cool!! We will probably only have 2 kids so I would ideally love one of each, otherwise two girls!!
    Hope your shift goes quick wobblermummy!!
    Its awesome having a group of ladies in a similar boat to me to talk with about this stuff

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Hi all!!

Glad I've found this group, completely agree its hard to fit in with other groups that have been going for ages!

DH and I will be trying to conceive in may. Just added maternity to our health cover and need to wait the three months before ttc. I can't wait, have babies constantly on my mind.

I had my pre pregnancy check up today, sounds like the usual a lot of you ladies had. Nearly fainted with the amount of blood they took. But is all worth it in the end.
    We are still on bc as too scared to accidentally fall pregnant before the waiting period ends.

Does anyone have stories on how long it took for their cycles to become normal?

Anyway, enough from me tonight. Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to sharing the journey with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixaust View Post
    Hi all!!

Glad I've found this group, completely agree its hard to fit in with other groups that have been going for ages!

DH and I will be trying to conceive in may. Just added maternity to our health cover and need to wait the three months before ttc. I can't wait, have babies constantly on my mind.

I had my pre pregnancy check up today, sounds like the usual a lot of you ladies had. Nearly fainted with the amount of blood they took. But is all worth it in the end.
    We are still on bc as too scared to accidentally fall pregnant before the waiting period ends.

Anyway, enough from me tonight. Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to sharing the journey with you all.
    Welcome Phoenixaust!

You totally just reminded me that I have to book my pre pregnancy appointment with my GP!

I've been tracking my cycles since going off bc in Oct. For me my cycles were pretty normal after my first month - but everyone is different.

Waiting periods suck hey! I can start TTC early March but I'm so clucky - I just want to start now damnit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixaust View Post
    Hi all!!

Welcome, Has taken me months to have regular periods after having an implant out after 4 years and another 7 years of the pill. Have been looking at the woman log app I have on my phone and didn't remember some months being so far apart. It does help that i bought OPK tests though so add in the correct days of my LH surge not when the app thinks it should be happening. Everyone is different so your cycles will alter themselves just right for you, hopefully not take too long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you who had already had your pre pregnancy blood tests or about to what tests are you actually having done?

Working on a surgical ward that does bones, bladders and has dementia medical patients I don't have the resources to snoop lol and by the time I leave I don't ever get to see the blood collectors. If I ask friends who are currently PG atm they will know that am definitely planning something very soon and don't want to pressure me and DF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    For those of you who had already had your pre pregnancy blood tests or about to what tests are you actually having done?Working on a surgical ward that does bones, bladders and has dementia medical patients I don't have the resources to snoop lol and by the time I leave I don't ever get to see the blood collectors. If I ask friends who are currently PG atm they will know that am definitely planning something very soon and don't want to pressure me and DF.
    I can't remember exactly what tests they did on me, I know they did a full blood count, thyroid testing, german measles and other things that can render a woman infertile - All fine for me (thank goodness!) The only bad test was my ovarian reserve (AMH) but that is what started this all in the first place! I didn't want to start TTC straight away until I found out that if I don't conceive in the next 2 years I may not be able to as I may have no eggs left

Thanks
    Reviews

I just wanted to share this as I don't have anyone else to tell but I told my mum that I was going to TTC start of october this year and today she told me that she went out and got baby clothes, bottles, portable cot, and one of those tigger bouncing sling my question is has any of your family been buying things or am I the only one with a crazy mum :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Low, well I hope those eggs all work great for you and I guess thats why your lovely sister is willing to help out.

No Stacey my mum hasn't but I'm sure if I told my MIL she would definitely be doing that lol, that would be our wedding present I'm sure if she thought she wasn't going to get told off by DF for being too eager lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    I just wanted to share this as I don't have anyone else to tell but I told my mum that I was going to TTC start of october this year and today she told me that she went out and got baby clothes, bottles, portable cot, and one of those tigger bouncing sling my question is has any of your family been buying things or am I the only one with a crazy mum :-)
    OMG how sweet!!!! I don't think my family is buying anything, but my sister is already putting away any clothes my 4mth 2wk old niece grows out of for me! She is also telling me to hurry up so we can have our own mothers club! LOL!

Its amazing that your mum is so excited and happy for you!!! My family weren't that keen when I first mentioned it late last year, but now I think my mum is getting excited and giving me pregnancy tips

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Thankyou Low, well I hope those eggs all work great for you and I guess thats why your lovely sister is willing to help out.

No Stacey my mum hasn't but I'm sure if I told my MIL she would definitely be doing that lol, that would be our wedding present I'm sure if she thought she wasn't going to get told off by DF for being too eager lol.
    Thank you!!! I so hope that you come back from your honeymoon with a mini wobbler in your belly!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LowAMHonly25yo For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (30-01-2013)