Closed Thread
Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah i survived last time but I already have bad reflux so don't want to make things worse, that wouldn't be romantic.

I'd love a little girl DF said twins would be great have it over and done with and no more pregnancies or babies I disagree. All of a sudden he has decided no one needs more then2 kids as all his friends wish they hadn't had their 3rd, both of us are a middle child though my parent's just remind us that we were all planned where his mum says his little brother was a mistake not very nice. Guess can reevaluate that after have at least had 1 and gotten through all the TTC for 1 baby successfully.

I am such a girly girl with sparkly things, I need a daughter to hand my stuff to as dress ups, can't do that with a son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I dont want any more damage to my body its had enough in the last few years, it needs to be kept safely under a rock now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

I'm the same Wobbler, I wanna dress my little baby up & teach her to cook!

And have a girl cousin for my niece so they can be as close as my sister & I are

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Yeah i survived last time but I already have bad reflux so don't want to make things worse, that wouldn't be romantic.

I'd love a little girl DF said twins would be great have it over and done with and no more pregnancies or babies I disagree. All of a sudden he has decided no one needs more then2 kids as all his friends wish they hadn't had their 3rd, both of us are a middle child though my parent's just remind us that we were all planned where his mum says his little brother was a mistake not very nice. Guess can reevaluate that after have at least had 1 and gotten through all the TTC for 1 baby successfully.

I am such a girly girl with sparkly things, I need a daughter to hand my stuff to as dress ups, can't do that with a son.
    I want four kids I want a big family all my family lives in SA so would like to start a big family two boys two girls would be perfect but would be happy with one of each

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    I want four kids I want a big family all my family lives in SA so would like to start a big family two boys two girls would be perfect but would be happy with one of each
    That'll keep you busy Stacey I would love 2 girls! I don't think we could handle or afford more than 2!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    That'll keep you busy Stacey I would love 2 girls! I don't think we could handle or afford more than 2!
    Yeah I want a big family but think it will be really hard to have four kids in Sydney the price to live here is crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    both my parents are only children so we have no aunts and uncles or cousins, my DF has a mass of them. My mum has always said have a big family its lonely being an only child and having noone else around. I don't see why we are building a massive house with so many spare rooms if we were only to have 2 kids.

Oh well off to get ready for work I guess so over long nights when everyone else is at home relaxing for bed. willl be home next year and not relaxing lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    both my parents are only children so we have no aunts and uncles or cousins, my DF has a mass of them. My mum has always said have a big family its lonely being an only child and having noone else around. I don't see why we are building a massive house with so many spare rooms if we were only to have 2 kids.

Oh well off to get ready for work I guess so over long nights when everyone else is at home relaxing for bed. willl be home next year and not relaxing lol
    Yeah a nice big family would be nice

Enjoy work and was lovely talking with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has been lovely talking with you too. Will all be keeping busy in the next few months, and hopefully updating each other on the roller coaster ride that is TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    Yeah I want a big family but think it will be really hard to have four kids in Sydney the price to live here is crazy
    Hope your night shift goes quickly! My mum was an only child too, so she gave birth to 7 children. I was not a fan of being a child in such a large family though... but I am glad to have some siblings!