Closed Thread
Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more?

Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    My health insurance waiting period expires 26th October, which means I can give birth from this date onwards. I'm TTC next month for a due date in November
    I'm so excited for you I wish I could start next month I'm hoping for a July baby are you hoping for a boy or girl there is a massive chance I could have twins as DP is meant to have twins and on my side I'm meant to have twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My health insurance waiting period expires 26th October, which means I can give birth from this date onwards. I'm TTC next month for a due date in November
    I'm not sure, at times I think would like to try natural but then others think c section outweighs since i shattered my tailbone when i was 18 and also already have very loose ligaments in my abdominal area that make my hips already pop out and feel and sound like they are dislocating and want to keep my bladder working a little longer. On the other hand I have seen some nasty c section scars from bad OB's and hospitals with infections. Might just have to leave it to fate and hope the best thing just happens for me. Preferably in the next 12-16months ( I'll be generous )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wish we could try from next month but I'll leave it, maybe even march just before wedding but not too early lol, I want to enjoy my wedding Champagne and my cocktails on my cruise, If I knew I was already pg i wouldn't be able to do it to myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    I'm so excited for you I wish I could start next month I'm hoping for a July baby are you hoping for a boy or girl there is a massive chance I could have twins as DP is meant to have twins and on my side I'm meant to have twins
    Thank you!!!!

July babies are cool! DH & I were both July babies!

I desperately want a baby girl! Baby girl twins would be cool! DH is a twin.

How about you? Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Or 2?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    I'm not sure, at times I think would like to try natural but then others think c section outweighs since i shattered my tailbone when i was 18 and also already have very loose ligaments in my abdominal area that make my hips already pop out and feel and sound like they are dislocating and want to keep my bladder working a little longer. On the other hand I have seen some nasty c section scars from bad OB's and hospitals with infections. Might just have to leave it to fate and hope the best thing just happens for me. Preferably in the next 12-16months ( I'll be generous )
    Wow if I was you I would go for the c-section some times I think I'll have a VB but i think I'll wait closer to the time

Thanks
    Reviews

wish we could try from next month but I'll leave it, maybe even march just before wedding but not too early lol, I want to enjoy my wedding Champagne and my cocktails on my cruise, If I knew I was already pg i wouldn't be able to do it to myself.
    I would definately wait to try (on the cruise) as the water can get pretty rough add morning sickness and its a cocktail for disaster!

I wouldn't have survived our cruise with morning sickness! I got acupuncture to cure the sea sickness!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LowAMHonly25yo For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I would wait till after the wedding have a nice big party and enjoy yourself

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Staceyj13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you!!!!

July babies are cool! DH & I were both July babies!

I desperately want a baby girl! Baby girl twins would be cool! DH is a twin.

How about you? Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Or 2?
    Yeah I love July people I like the star sign

I'm hoping for a boy but would live twins one boy one girl

Thanks
    Reviews

Your OB will recommend what they think is best for you given your medical history. But personally I'd be thinking c section, doing any further damage to your pelvis could ruin the whole experience

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LowAMHonly25yo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Staceyj13 View Post
    Yeah I love July people I like the star sign

I'm hoping for a boy but would live twins one boy one girl
    Twins would definately be tricky, but double the amazing!