Hi ladies

So we've been giving a half-hearted attempt at TTC #2...some days I'm all for it, and some days I'm scared to death and want to put it off...so I'm not sure what's going on at the moment.

I had DD April 2011, and didn't get AF back until a month after I stopped BF so it was in Aug 2012. I've had cycles between 26-30 days since then. (Thank goodness for iphone apps because I am no good at figuring all of that out).
According to said app...I average a 28 day cycle and I was supposed to ovulate on the 6th of January. It seemed to me though, that I had EWCM on New Year's Day and none around the 6th. DH and I DTD 12/31 and 1/5 TTC.

I have had no pregnancy symptoms. I had absolutely none with DD either.
I was supposed to get AF on the 20th (and going by the latest cycle of 30 days it would have been today), but she did not show until today. *I'm in the States right now, so it's still only 7:30PM Tuesday here* Usually, my first day is one of the heaviest days - always has been that way. Today, it was extremely light and a light pink color. I've also had a minor cramping/burning sensation in my abdomen. It's only filled the very tip of a tampon, and probably didn't even really need to use one, and been more brownish than red - sorry TMI. I'm wondering if this is implantation bleeding? I know that normally happens sooner though. I have a hpt I plan to take in the morning, but I just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were. And whether or not I need to wait a few more days if it is implantation bleeding for it to pick up a positive? I think I'll know something is up tomorrow if AF is not back to normal flow though, because this never ever happens.