+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Ovulation Query!

Michelle.
    I'm supposed to get my p today and still haven't.I'm gonna wait till tomorrow and take another test.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rhea,
    Mine came late too! Bought a test, went to do it and guess what....it arrived!! let me know how you go. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Really. **** ya mine came too early morning. I felt it coming and I wanted to send it back in lol. So I've got to start testing again in abt 10 days. I od on day 12 last time.
    Also are you taking folic acid or any vitamins?are you avoiding alcohol?coffee? Any thing special?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha I was the same!!

I'm taking the Swisse pregnancy supplement which is a daily capsule. Started taking it in December but wasn't very good at taking it regularly, you need to take it with food so I would often forget. I'm into a routine now though which is good.
    Me and my other half are both off alcohol at the moment - we're on a month's detox! After that I'll probably just really limit myself to a glass of wine with dinner etc...I tend not to drink a lot of coffee anyway, I have maybe 1 or 2 cups of tea a day but will sometimes have a coffee instead. I always ask for 1/2 strength though.

I don;t think I am going to do an OPK this month. I'm wondering if I'm starting to stress about it a bit too much! My dates have been bang on consistent the last 2 cycles so I'm just going to let it take it's course. My other half is away with work from 12th to 15th and I'm due to O on 18th so I'll just make the most of those fews days he returns! lol!

What about you? M xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Well as for me.I take blackmores pregnancy folate and 1 Swisse ultive multivitamin.they say to take 2 and I did for a while and got heaps of break outs on my face.never happened before with multi.so just 1 now. My husband is a gym freek so he's on a protein supplement,fish oil,vitamin c and b and a multivitamin.I know sounds crazy as he's diagnosed him self on line!!he started this crazy thing abt December and has not taken anything before. Catching up I guess lol.don't know if its good or not.as for alcohol.I stopped since Dec and had a few wines in between. But he hasn't completely.he has a few once a week at home.keep telling him that he should stop but that's another story lol.and i have 1 cup of coffee a day but I make mine with hot milk instead of water and milk.that's how I've been drinking coffee lol.as for food we don't eat fish as I don't like it but mostly home cooked food as I meal plan the week ahead.
    I don't exercise regularly but still within my weight for my height.I don't know what we've been doing wrong.i've never been on the pill ever.the last time was the first time we did opk.we'll give it 1 more go and see as we are old. 30 and 33.
    We didn't want to go to a doc as this was the first time we calculated and read up abt conceiving. Didn't know it was complicated as this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rhea sorry it's taken so long for me to reply!
    You sound slike you are both doing all the right things and you have to get into that mind set. Conceiving isn't an exact science so even though you're following all the instructions, it could still take a while.
    I know people who have been on poor diet, no supplements, drink excessively etc and fall pregnant without trying then there are those who do everything right and it justtakes longer.
    You can't beat yourself up about it and you have to get the negative thoughts out of your head or it can affect your efforts.
    I'm 30 and my bd is 33 too so we're in exactly the same position. A doc won't see you until you've been trying to conceive for 12 months as these things do just take time.

Check out this article:

http://www.babycenter.com/404_can-st...ant_1336350.bc

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

thanks Michelle.
    good to hear that I'm not alone in this crazy journey.how's things with you other wise.?enough of this baby talk.lol. just like you said we're taking it easy and going with the flow.we've just got a loan approved to build our first house so its exciting planning and reading magazines. focusing on that now too. it Wil be nice to bring a baby home
    you said your better half is away right?enjoying the free time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea!
    Ooooh how exciting! That'll definately keep you busy! It's my dream to be able to build our own home but I don't think we'll ever be able to do it in Sydney - it's so expensive!
    Yeah he's up in Port Stevens for work, back tomorrow thank goodness! It's been nice having some 'me' time but missed him - especially today! We've been living in Australia for a little under a year now, it's still strange not having all my bessies close by!
    Hey if you want I could pm you my email address so its easier to chat back and forth?

M x