+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Food Shopping Online

I was doing Coles delivery! I loved it!! Lol it was sooo easy! But my mum takes me now, I will probably go back to doing it online after the baby is born lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RaryGirl View Post
    I used to shop online with Woolies, but all of a sudden the delivery drivers stated they weren't allowed to step in the house and would unpack all the groceries at the front door. Great trying to stop a toddler taking off down the road while dragging groceries inside.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    for this, my son is a runner too!, I'd open the garage and have them put it in there, as hubby was at work usually there was heaps of room, once the big garage door was closed again I could open the little door from the kitchen and take my time, also handy if raining

Mel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I do woolies online as coles dont deliver to my area.

Loving it and so worth the delivery charge which if i do a big shop it gets waived or comes down the more u spend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shop with woolies and always get it over the $300 mark so it is free delivery- not hard if you add a couple of boxes of nappies or laundry stuff! As PP have said tick off your items, I used to ring to tell them, now I just email them with the items etc. They credit you back. I am fussy so sometimes I will not tick the substitute box, unless I really need the item. I have complained about frozen stuff not being frozen and had that refunded etc. I have never had a problem that they did not fix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Never online shopping with woolie again after my experience a few weeks ago!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    Never online shopping with woolie again after my experience a few weeks ago!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This^^ and my experience with Coles was no better - everything was short dated AND it looked as though they gave us the fruit and veg that would have been impossible to sell otherwise. Plus the bag of the Woolies truck STANK! I am SO, SO disappointed in the big 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Love woolworths online had an issue with a few items but always get my refund ASAP
    On a fe occasions they forgot things completely rather then just substitute and they gave sent those items out the next day for me and refunded me my delivery fee so no complaints here

Sent from a magical mobile bubhub device in a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have done all my grocery shopping online for many years now. I have used both Coles and Woolworths. Each have their faults at times with delivery and picking of items, but nothing major, and if there is a problem I just call Customer Service and they provide me with a refund/credit. Overall I prefer Coles Online because they have better delivery times that suit me. Occasionally items are out of stock so I need to pop into the store to grab a few things but that's much easier than doing a full grocery shop with the kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We buy our fruit and vege from market fresh home delivery online and then other groceries from Woolworths online.not really happy with supermarket fruit and vege.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use coles home delivery, it's so much easier than going to the shops, especially for large heavy items like nappies, dog food etc.
    I do it about every two weeks and just call into the local shop for small, fresh stuff every few days.