+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Food Shopping Online

Quote Originally Posted by biscotti View Post
    I use Coles, love it

A couple of little hiccups including milk which only had a couple of days use by (and as I buy a weeks worth for a family of 6 it was annoying) but they fully refunded the milk and one other time some potatoes that did not look great but once again, they fully refunded these.

Make sure you menu plan so you buy exactly what you need
    This happened to me. I now put a note in the checkout section that i wanted the longest possible expiry on all perishable items. Have had no problems since.

I use woolies. They offer free delivery for orders over $300. I love online shopping. I actually save money and i always look through the 'specials' section before i go thru and order whats on my list

Love it. Total life saver!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

Disbride  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Food Shopping Online

I use woolies on line and love it. It's so much easier. I can stand in my kitchen and order while looking a what I have. I also have a running list in the app of things I've run out of and want again. I've had the nicest delivery people too. I was having trouble with DD so a lovely man put my perishables in fridge for me. I didn't have many but it was such a huge help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by beccajane85 View Post
    I use woolies on line and love it. It's so much easier. I can stand in my kitchen and order while looking a what I have. I also have a running list in the app of things I've run out of and want again. I've had the nicest delivery people too. I was having trouble with DD so a lovely man put my perishables in fridge for me. I didn't have many but it was such a huge help!
    When I ordered through woollies the guy didn't even offer to bring my groceries into the kitchen for me instead he handed them To me through the door!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mum2mj View Post
    When I ordered through woollies the guy didn't even offer to bring my groceries into the kitchen for me instead he handed them To me through the door!!
    Same happened to me. One guy was in such a rush ( granted it was a few days before xmas) but he piled them up in my front doorway!! Was a pitb

So i make a point now of them taking it all straight through to the kitchen. Part of the service imo and makes it so much easier

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I used to shop online with Woolies, but all of a sudden the delivery drivers stated they weren't allowed to step in the house and would unpack all the groceries at the front door. Great trying to stop a toddler taking off down the road while dragging groceries inside.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've only used coles. It is a bit of a hassle the first time - getting the shopping lists set up and finding things etc. But once that is all done and you have your regular shopping list it is much easier.

I like the collect service too, I can place my order and then just stop by on the way home from work and pick it all up. So much easier. They often throw in a free item and if they don't have something I've ordered will replace it with a more expensive item and not charge extra. Have never had an issue with milk being close to expiry date and I usually get 4 x 3 litres.

Delivered or collect, it is a handy service, much better than dragging kids around the supermarket and I think I spend less as it makes me plan ahead a bit more.

Coles have always brought everything into my kitchen.
    Last edited by SpottySocks; 25-01-2013 at 07:02.

Thanks
    Reviews

I did my shopping order online yesterday at Woolworths it's getting delivered today between kids sleep times so if they don't help me with it will b easier to do on my own while kids are asleep. I ordered fruit & frozen cold stuff so will be interesting to see how it all is.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have another tip just a little one...

When it arrives unpack it all on the bench first then check the items off the list. It's easier than opening one bag, checking items off, opening next bag etc.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post

When it arrives unpack it all on the bench first then check the items off the list. It's easier than opening one bag, checking items off, opening next bag etc.
    Oh I like that tip! Il keep that in mind fr my next delivery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post

I do this too! So much easier. Plus I still love the fact that I am usually still in my trackies etc.. Kids still in bed or pjs so I like to see that all the shopping is done.... Small things