+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Yeah I thought I had that set up with woollies too when I set the account up at the start...will have to double check next order I do with them.
    I think this option is there on the Woolies site just before you get to the final payment page.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use Coles and love it! I can take my time ordering everything that I need and there is no hurry. They bring it to your door. Help you unload it. It's great!

Only downside is if groceries are left out. Always make sure you mark the items off as you unpack them. Though you do get your account refund for the value of the missing item(s) for next time. But it's still a bother if you needed that item, then having to go to the shops to get it anyway.

I have had extra items in my shopping from someone elses order. I recieve a bag with icecream and other goods. I contacted coles that I recieved part of someone elses order. They apologised and I got to keep the items.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do woolies online and I love it!!!

My tip is be careful when ordering fruit and veg as some are listed as each and some are by the kilo. For example I wanted 7 potatos and didnt realise i clicked on 1 kg bags....so yes i ended up with 7 kgs of potatos!

The fruit and veg is always freah and good. They have never made any errors in my orders and the man who delivers it brings it into my kitchen for me! It stops me impluse buying and also keeps me on track because it has the total at the side of the screen so you can see how much you have spent already.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pippi For This Useful Post:

Twoalready  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Food Shopping Online

Quote Originally Posted by Missemzy View Post
    I use Coles and love it! I can take my time ordering everything that I need and there is no hurry. They bring it to your door. Help you unload it. It's great!

Only downside is if groceries are left out. Always make sure you mark the items off as you unpack them. Though you do get your account refund for the value of the missing item(s) for next time. But it's still a bother if you needed that item, then having to go to the shops to get it anyway.

I have had extra items in my shopping from someone elses order. I recieve a bag with icecream and other goods. I contacted coles that I recieved part of someone elses order. They apologised and I got to keep the items.
    I always tick off items as well. Takes a bit longer but at least I know for certain I've received everything.

I love that someone else carries in the groceries. Have doing that.

As for extra items...that's how I got my Oreo addiction

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have tried woolworths and coles both good but I prefer coles. When I did woolies I would be missing a few items but they would always refund without question, plus in my area I find the coles delivery drivers much friendlier.
    I have never had a problem with fruit and veg freshness it's probably better than I could choose in store. Plus it's great not having to carry bulk nappy and toilet paper into the house!
    I have also once forgotten milk so I often will begin my order with it now plus I do the save a log out, for example we needed cue tips (not an every shop item) so I logged on added it to my cart the save and logout then next time I go online these easily forgotten items are already there

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Food Shopping Online

I've tried woollies and Coles and much prefer Coles!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    I love the Woolworths on and I find it saves a lot of money. Stops me impulse buying!
    Yes I found that to, between no more impulse buying and getting my thermomix my grocery bill is down $50 a week.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    My only negative so far would be last week I added 1kg of home brand self raising flour as I had run out completely and was planning to do a big bake off that afternoon....well that was one of the items they were out of so if I was in store I obviously would have just bought the next cheapest option.
    With woolworths you tick your items that your happy for them to substitute with another brand if they are out of stock. I always tick everything so I don't miss out on anything and u can also leave a note with every item.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Today I went onto both sites to view their specials and I have to say woollies had much better specials! Coles only charge $7 delivery whereas I paid $11 at woollies but still...I think I got a better deal this week at woollies. Will see what deals pop up next week with Coles...

Thanks
    Reviews

I had Coles deliver my groceries today for the second time and the man was lovely and as some if my stuff was out of stock they substituted with similar stock and the man said if there was something that was substituted and we didn't like it they will credit me for it. I also got a free can of condensed milk. Lol