+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My MS was just an icky feeling at 1st then it went to full blown all day nausea and then the vomiting started. Its horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, like motion sickness for me too (although I fortunately didn't suffer too badly for too long). Is amplified when having actual car motion sickness too (which I am prone to when not pregnant).
    I have occasional smells set me off to gag, but haven't ever vomited and generally eating a little food makes me feel better.

Agree that Ginger tablets are good for motion sickness feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Morning sickness

Nausea allllllllllllllll day and night long. Like one long hangover. I couldn't move, keep water down, anything it was horrible and lasted 5 & a half months until I could keep foo down properly. And then once or twice a morning when I woke up until i gave birth. It made me never want to be pregnant again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats how mine was with my first preg, which turned to be a Boy. I just had that queezy sort of yukky feeling, but never threw up and it eased off in the 2nd trimester

This time, 8 years later, I am having extreme MS and am on medications for it, yet still quiet bed bound too... everyone says it will be a girl LOL