+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Baby Jogger City Select

Ok thanks

I think it's a way of them getting away with charging us more here. How ridiculous

Shouldn't have a problem with a pram but really you never know.. I'd be devo! Argh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

US model has black brake, no hand strap and also different fabric (AU models have flame resistant fabric).

If you need to utilise the warranty, you must go through Baby Jogger US - not Australia so parts etc may take longer to arrive.

They also have a substantially lower resale value than the AUS models.

I'd have a look at Winkalots. They are a NZ company. Make sure you convert the prices on their website to $AUD as they are listed in $NZ.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks so much the prices are definitely better and these are the Aussie standard ones???

Spewing because the pram I used for DS was ruined with mould on our shed beyond repair. Only been used for 1.5 years, was still like brand new

Thanks
    Reviews

I brought mine from winkalots - still loads cheaper then aus...

Thanks
    Reviews

Just had a look online to compare it was $100 cheaper ( inc all accessories I wanted) before conversion - after conversion $400 cheaper.
    Definately going to look into this option

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Thanks so much the prices are definitely better and these are the Aussie standard ones???

Spewing because the pram I used for DS was ruined with mould on our shed beyond repair. Only been used for 1.5 years, was still like brand new
    I *think* they supply both standards??

Sorry - not 100% sure.

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews

I love our BJCS. We have been using it for about 18months and the only problem we had was every once in a while one of the wheels would lock, but a quick call to BJ, a tighten of a screw and dome WD40 fixed it.

When dd was a newborn we had her in a maxi cosi mico capsule and DS on the front facing out, (he was 14 months at the time) then when dd went in to the seat we had her facing us and DS still facing out, now at 18 months and nearly 3 DD is on the top and DS on the front (we have chopped and changed but with DS's long legs he did seem a bit cramped up top, and he walks most of the time now)

I love how big the basket is, how easy it is to use and fold up.

I would buy the second seat at the same time especially if you can get a package deal.

My sister purchased hers from NZ and saved a bucket load compared to Aus prices and hasn't had any issues at all with service or warranty

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Bboys View Post
    I'd have a look at Winkalots. They are a NZ company. Make sure you convert the prices on their website to $AUD as they are listed in $NZ.
    They didnt have the pram I wanted in stock and from memory wont have it until April/May this year!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks heaps girls

I might look into the pram now, bub isn't due until August so I have plenty of time, but hopefully they even have by then.

Ill send them an email soon and ask if this pram is in stock ect. Mind you if I order too soon I don't want to risk the warranty going out before bub uses it for a year....

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP how do you like the BJSC? I just ordered mine from Winkalotts on Thursday and can't wait for it to arrive!!