+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I think I am having a miscarriage

Hug I'm so sorry for your loss take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm sorry

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

huge hugs. I'm sorry to hear of your loss xx
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 22-01-2013 at 14:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm so sorry for your loss. Be gentle with yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    So sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

So sorry Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Just try and feel positive about the good things in your life. I've had a missed miscarriage (along with a D&C) and am awaiting a 12 week scan next Thursday 31 January 2013, afraid of a repeat missed miscarriage.

Have you had miscarriages before? The only reason I ask is, i feel like sometimes there's a bigger plan for all of us. Whether we struggle through life, see the positive in everything, or just walk through life in a doped up state, we are all here for a reason. We are all thrown curve balls in life for a reason. It took me 6-9mths to realise that my missed miscarriage was for a reason. Everything does happen for a reason, we might not know it at the time, or ever find out what the reason is, but like domino's, a chain reaction of events takes place from every outcome of a situation, every choice, every decision. Somethings are out of our control, yes. This is where fate or destiny or divine intervention comes into play. For better or for worse, some things are simply out of our control.

I was living in a share house with my brother and my boyfriend in a house my parents were renovating for an investment. I was not engaged, no savings, and my boyfriend and i had just started seeing each other for about 6mths when i got pregnant 2 years ago. We were shocked, scared, and not ready. But we wanted that baby, and we knew we wanted it together. A few months later, my boyfriend asked me to marry him. A few weeks later, we found out we lost our baby around 8-9weeks at the 12week ultrasound. It was the first time I'd seen my boyfriend cry. We went from being scared to excited to absolute devastation. We now had to tell both our families the bad news after only telling them the good news a month before.

Anyways, I'm rambling... I wish you nothing but the best of luck for you and your family. No one should have to go through this. xo

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry to hear this

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DF has gone to work, I think I have moved into denial mode

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: I think I am having a miscarriage

Do you have anyone close by that can just be with you?

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub