+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Unhappy I think I am having a miscarriage

I think I am having a miscarriage I feel so angry and confused right now I have a GP appointment but I don't even feel like going, I know what the scan will say, no one can bleed this much and sustain a pregnancy, my symptoms have disappeared just like last time, I haven't felt pregnant since my 6w scan 2 weeks ago.

I thought we were safe, we saw a HB at the 6w scan, a healthy growing baby and it was a lie I never want to go through this again

I feel like the horrible part is we weren't even TTC, I had a termination back in June because I didn't want another small age gap we accepted that 6 months can make a lot of difference and we made the difficult decision to keep this baby despite no family support, hubby working away and me already struggling at times. And now it's been taken away from us.

I feel like some people will think/say bad things because it's been so soon, I know I shouldn't care but I do and I agree with them, I wish I was sterile too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: I think I am having a miscarriage

Oh no Im so sorry you are going through this I truly hope your little bean is a tough little sticky. I know you're really sad but please don't for one second believe you and your family deserve this or that you should be sterile This is your family and you have every right to make your own decisions no matter what others think. And you are allowed to be terribly upset at whats happening now, you dont deserve to be going through this Im really sorry and Im holding onto hope that you get some good news from your appointment

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (21-01-2013),Gothel  (22-01-2013),winterbaby  (21-01-2013),~Marigold~  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

*hugs*

Please don't think/feel negative about yourself. Anyone who says anything bad to/about you should have a good hard look at themselves.

I'm so sorry that this is happening. Can you speak to your partner?

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I think I am having a miscarriage

Headoverfeet please don't blame yourself or any decisions you have made!

All we can do is make choices that are right for our family at the time. It is not anyone else's business.

You have every right to feel angry, hurt and sad whether you were TTC or not.

You are in my thoughts and prayers xox

6. The Following User Says Thank You to giggle berry For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I agree dancingchipmunk...it says more about the people saying bad things than you. This is your life and your family, I know Its so hard not to care but the people who say such awful things aren't worthy of your time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Please don't be so hard on yourself!

No one should have to feel what this is like, you don't deserve this at all! I wish I knew what to say to make everything okay.

Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Big hugs, HOF. Be gentle to yourself. I'm sure this baby was very loved and wanted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. It must be quite frightening.

I think attending your appointment is probably important, to make sure there nothing else going on, and your health isn't compromised at all...

Thinking of you x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm very sorry the bleeding can be scary. If you continue to bleed really heavy for more than 12 hours please go to the hospital. They can't save the pg but then should be able to slow the bleeding

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry hun Please go to your appointment xoxo