+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Food Processors - are any of them any good?

So I've been reading reviews on the net and it seems that most people are not happy with their processors.. Regardless of brands.

Has anyone got one that you love and would recommend for others to buy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a previous version of this -http://www.kenwoodworld.com/en-AU/Products/Food-Preparation/Food-Processors/FP950-Food-Processor-0WFP950005/

and I love it! I read the online reviews before I bought it and was the same as you I found a lot of people complaining, but I have had no problems with it and it is going strong after 4 years of hard work. (touching wood now )

I would say buy the most expensive you can afford if you are planning on using it a lot. I have had many in the past and burnt out a few motors in the process. I use my processor for everything yet I still don't use all the "attachments"! One day I will work out what they all do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Food Processors - are any of them any good?

Quote Originally Posted by MINIRoo View Post
    I have a previous version of this -http://www.kenwoodworld.com/en-AU/Products/Food-Preparation/Food-Processors/FP950-Food-Processor-0WFP950005/

and I love it! I read the online reviews before I bought it and was the same as you I found a lot of people complaining, but I have had no problems with it and it is going strong after 4 years of hard work. (touching wood now )

I would say buy the most expensive you can afford if you are planning on using it a lot. I have had many in the past and burnt out a few motors in the process. I use my processor for everything yet I still don't use all the "attachments"! One day I will work out what they all do!
    Awesome. Thanks for replying Can you give me an idea of what you make with it, as in, the foods you tend to make the most?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

I have a ken wood one also. It's a few years old now and I love it. Has so many different attachments but like PP I don't think I've used them all!

I use mine for mixing up ingredients for baking the most. Also use the blender attachment for smoothies and milkshakes. The slicing and grating attachments are also really useful.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have a magimix. It's wonderful. Very cheap on kitchenwarehouse direct online