Closed Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh that does suck but..... it could still be too early. I had a blood test at around 14 dpo and my hcg was only 3. Late implanter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    doing well today....shake for brekky and then 2 hours of walking around the shops. I did have a decaf mocha at the shops but I figure that not too bad. I just had an early dinner with DD of grilled lamb and salad (i serve both of ours on bread plate) and then I will have a shake later tonight.

been really focusing on my water intake...trying trying trying to get it up over 2 litres!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to River Song For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (27-01-2013)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Shakers Support Thread

Is anyone in here breastfeeding? I was using optislim before I fell with DS1 (lost 30kg) and have been on a breastfeeding/pregnancy cycle since then and I'm keen to get back into it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all of those getting trimmer - very encouraging
    I don't expect to have much of a loss this week as I started to work out again and muscle starts to go back on (though I'm still cranky as the scales go up). Will weigh in in a few days.

Tormy - I hope your laparoscopy will help get things moving. I know every case is different but we had six double doses of clomid before waiting another 8 months before a laparoscopy, and fell the very next cycle with the help of clomid. All the best.

Headoverfeet - I am one of those mums who could not produce enough milk no matter how hard we tried...or rested...or pumped...or drank, etc. I know so many people who lost their baby weight really quickly through breastfeeding and others who have to work it off the hard way no matter how much milk they produce. Shakes not recommended when breastfeeding as they don't give enough energy to keep milk supply up. It is frustrating meantime but so worth it if you are able to keep giving them breastmilk.
    Last edited by blue bunny; 26-01-2013 at 22:27.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blue bunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post
    doing well today....shake for brekky and then 2 hours of walking around the shops. I did have a decaf mocha at the shops but I figure that not too bad. I just had an early dinner with DD of grilled lamb and salad (i serve both of ours on bread plate) and then I will have a shake later tonight.

been really focusing on my water intake...trying trying trying to get it up over 2 litres!
    2 hours of walking deserves a hot drink

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Is anyone in here breastfeeding? I was using optislim before I fell with DS1 (lost 30kg) and have been on a breastfeeding/pregnancy cycle since then and I'm keen to get back into it.
    There is a shake you can do when breastfeeding, have seen it on FB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Shakers Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I think there's a shake called something like 'losebabyweight' try google that. Good luck

We had a party last night and I I'd well just having 2 shakes during the day and I had a small portion of green salad and bean salad at the party. Super proud! I'm off to kill myself doing the 1000 steps now O_O

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CocktailBubba For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CocktailBubba View Post
    I think there's a shake called something like 'losebabyweight' try google that. Good luck

We had a party last night and I I'd well just having 2 shakes during the day and I had a small portion of green salad and bean salad at the party. Super proud! I'm off to kill myself doing the 1000 steps now O_O
    Is that an exersize tape or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ,
    Can I join you lovely ladies please? You all seem to be great support for one another and I think that is what I need. I started the Lose Baby Weight Healthy Mummy Smoothies two weeks ago tomorrow. Although I haven't had them the last couple of days as I am almost out and waiting on my next delivery. Plus I had major blowouts this weekend so am getting strict tomorrow. Mondays are my weigh in days. I'm not expecting a big loss tomorrow if any. Ideally I would like to lose as much as possible but really want to be under 90kg before we start TTC again in a couple of months.

My details are:
    LittleChimp:
    Start weight: 95.7kg
    Goal weight
    : 85-90kg
    Weight Loss to Date:
    1.3kgs
    Shake brand:
    Lose Baby Weight - The Healthy Mummy Smoothies

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleChimp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChimp View Post
    Hi ,
    Can I join you lovely ladies please? You all seem to be great support for one another and I think that is what I need. I started the Lose Baby Weight Healthy Mummy Smoothies two weeks ago tomorrow. Although I haven't had them the last couple of days as I am almost out and waiting on my next delivery. Plus I had major blowouts this weekend so am getting strict tomorrow. Mondays are my weigh in days. I'm not expecting a big loss tomorrow if any. Ideally I would like to lose as much as possible but really want to be under 90kg before we start TTC again in a couple of months.

My details are:
    LittleChimp:
    Start weight: 95.7kg
    Goal weight
    : 85-90kg
    Weight Loss to Date:
    1.3kgs
    Shake brand:
    Lose Baby Weight - The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
    Welcome!! Will add you now

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast